+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Deadline day for millers...lets get the ball rolling....

Quote Originally Posted by Adventus2012 View Post
    Definately read this article from derbshire live.Explains why we were always frustrated in transfer windows. I think Warne is a weak man who does not like players with character.(they have to meet his decent human being test) that means players who will do as they are told and not question it.
    Look how he spinlessly ran down the tunnel at full time when we won the cup and when we got promoted signs of a weak man.
    Thoughts!

link>>
    https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/spo...anuary-8014377

Can you not be a decent human being and have character at the same time? Is it mutually exclusive?

Are you implying that nice people are weak, and sh*tty people are tough?

And I'm not sure what that's got to do with todays deadline day, it's probably for another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Just going on what's been said about that midfielder when he was at Barnsley sounded a fair weather player. That center back he's just 6 ft we need at least one of our central defenders with more height. Keep Hull don't loan him out.
    When have you ever cared about what other people say about a player? I thought you were your own man.

One we are not getting

EFL Transfers Hub
    @efltransfershub
    ·
    8m
    Newport County have signed Manchester United striker Charlie McNeil on loan.

#ncafc #mufc #deadlineday #transfers #efl

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Interesting, a young right back. I hope that doesn't mean Harding is leaving today.
    It appears that Wes doesn't want to be here anymore so I wouldn't be surprised if he goes today.
    He's turned down a new contract offer and Taylor seems to prefer Peltier at right back.
    I wonder if Wes has been tapped up and knows he can earn considerably more elsewhere......Derby perhaps?

Adam Leventhal
    @AdamLeventhal
    ·
    30s
    Domingos Quina from #WatfordFC to Rotherham (#RUFC) - clubs in advanced talks but needs agreement from Elche, where Quina is currently on loan. Would be another loan at New York stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    It appears that Wes doesn't want to be here anymore so I wouldn't be surprised if he goes today.
    He's turned down a new contract offer and Taylor seems to prefer Peltier at right back.
    I wonder if Wes has been tapped up and knows he can earn considerably more elsewhere......Derby perhaps?
    I think he'll be a big loss as he can cover so many positions, and I'd be amazed if Peltier is able to play every game between now and the end of the season, Kioso doesn't look like an out and out right back either. Seems a bit strange that after 2 and a half seasons playing everywhere but right back we switch to a back 4 which would finally give him a go in his favoured right back position and he can't get in the team and might be out of the door.

When have you ever cared about what other people say about a player? I thought you were your own man.

I am my own man but if you haven't seen a player play you have to take notice of someone who has.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I am my own man but if you haven't seen a player play you have to take notice of someone who has.
    So once again you write off a player that you have never seen. 🤷*♂️

Can you not be a decent human being and have character at the same time? Is it mutually exclusive?

Are you implying that nice people are weak, and sh*tty people are tough?

And I'm not sure what that's got to do with todays deadline day, it's probably for another thread.

No thats not what I am implying at all. What I was implying was that Warne does not like a player who would have the character to challange his decisions. I myself am a very nice man and I also have character and I am not weak. People who challange decions of higher management are also not ****ty. You do not need to be tough to challange, My opinion is that warne did not like players who would challange him. but yes maybe for another thread!

He will have plenty at Derby Adventus!

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast