+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fireman's strike...

Fireman's strike...

I was watching the news last night and the main story was the Firemen are going to go on strike over pay,one of the reasons stated by the Fireman's Union was that their pay was that low some had been forced to use food banks? This can't be right can it,surely a fireman gets a fairly decent wage and a lot more than I was getting working as a porter at a hospital?

Why has there suddenly been an upsurge in strikes by ***** services lately,Nurses, Ambulance staff and now Firemen, has the bad old days of the Union come back into the workplace because if it has then we are in trouble,I was once with Unison and was told to go on strike must have been about 6/7 years ago,I told that I didn't want to go on strike as it would leave the hospital short staffed and my conscience wouldn't allow me to,I was told that if I was in Unison I had to go on strike but would still be paid,they couldn't see that it wasn't about money but morals so I promptly withdrew my membership,please tell me that the likes of the unions are back

***** (*****)

Oh FFS...

V I t a l

Unusual times Chalky. Interest rates and energy charges are up, inflation’s at 10% so when you’re offered 4% or 5% it amounts to a pay cut at the time when mortgages are going up as are all other bills. If you’ve set your outgoings based on what the situation was 18 months age you could well be short now.

Chalky, the reason why v­ital is in the FootyMad Naughty Word Database is that it was / is part of the name of another organisation's football forum web site.

You will also find that A­dBlock is treated similarly.

Of course you know that any c­unt can foil the inhibiting of naughty words, indeed you know exactly how to do it.

Chalky, you have a FootyMad Private Message.

Quote Originally Posted by _Stefan_Kuntz View Post

Of course you know that any c­unt can foil the inhibiting of naughty words, indeed you know exactly how to do it.
    I've not got time to f­uck about with swear filters

Ooooh,it works,thanks Stefan 😎

F*ook off Chalky

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Unusual times Chalky. Interest rates and energy charges are up, inflation’s at 10% so when you’re offered 4% or 5% it amounts to a pay cut at the time when mortgages are going up as are all other bills. If you’ve set your outgoings based on what the situation was 18 months age you could well be short now.
    Sad times… down to 5 takeaways, one fillet steak & alternate between oysters & caviar now 😎

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)