+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oxford United v Barnsley Match Thoughts

Oxford United v Barnsley Match Thoughts

As SB would say " you can hear the thundering hoaves coming up behind us "

Four Points from these two tricky away games would be decent in my opinion .

Posh and Wimbledon can smell our horse's arse they are that close with jockeys who know the course.

Can't be losing next two.

Oxford desperate for a win only 6 points from 15 and falling behind the chasing pack with no games in hand - Win and they give themselves a chance still of play offs, lose then that starts to become a big task.

A win for the Mighty Tykes and some distance from the chasing pack appears - games in hand.

Barnsley to win 3-0 - that's my boys!!

Got to start well n stick our chances away
    Do this n I think we’ll be coming back with the points
    I’d start Norwood n aitch again n all

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Posh and Wimbledon can smell our horse's arse they are that close with jockeys who know the course.

Can't be losing next two.
    For Wimbledon read Wycombe.

Having seen Oxford in action twice this season they like to play a passing game out from the back. Unless Oxford change their style for this game I believe this will suit Duffs Reds team as we can high press them and hopefully keep em penned in and on the back foot.

If we take our chances I'm strongly fancying a 3-1 win fo Tarn. 20/1 shot. Al ev sum o that although av only correctly predicted 1 Barnsley score all this season. In other words dunt listen to me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dingle council View Post
    Got to start well n stick our chances away
    Do this n I think we’ll be coming back with the points
    I’d start Norwood n aitch again n all
    Aitch is in Mottherwell

I will always remember Aitchison's last minute winner at Fleetwood from a Norwood cross.

They seemed to be developing some kind of effective relationship in the short time they had playing together.

The "Aitch" is gone. Long Live the "Oli".

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Having seen Oxford in action twice this season they like to play a passing game out from the back. Unless Oxford change their style for this game I believe this will suit Duffs Reds team as we can high press them and hopefully keep em penned in and on the back foot.

If we take our chances I'm strongly fancying a 3-1 win fo Tarn. 20/1 shot. Al ev sum o that although av only correctly predicted 1 Barnsley score all this season. In other words dunt listen to me!!
    Have paid my i Follow ten quid Pass so I hope your prediction is a correct one!

Name:  8EEEDA45-038A-40DC-BE61-3F169A9ADD8E.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  16.7 KB

Connell, Phillips, Norwood, Cole.

Subs: Isted (GK), Pache, Oduor, Larkeche, Martin, Watters, Shaw.

U's: Eastwood (GK), Moore (c), Long, Bodin, Brannagan, Bate, Brown, Joseph, Konate, Wildschut, Anderson.

Subs: McGinty (GK), Fleming, Findlay, McGuane, Smith, Goodrham, O'Donkor.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast