+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bruno

Bruno

I think he’ll be out for our next 3 league games and his next game back will be the final.
    Big Joe will now have to come into the middle and so Gordon should be involved more, earlier than was planned.
    Isak and Maxi did nothing coming on tonight which is frustrating after seeing their impact in the last game.

Our starting line up should now be:
    Isak/Gordon Wilson Almiron
    Willock Joe Longstaff
    Burn Botman Schar Trips
    Pope.

Aye.

Think you're probably right.

Losing Bruno is going to be a massive bugger, could certainly cost us - particularly against Liverpool, when players minds will be shiftin to the game after that.

Funnily enough, I'd actually start Maxi. I think he needs the confidence that comes with starting a game and, if he does, I think we'll see the old ASM.

Oouff, consty final ticket that.

Exactly on the day we sold Shelvey, it all fell to pieces - it could cost us a top 4.

I couldnt care less if we win the plastic up.

Quote Originally Posted by toonviking View Post
    Oouff, consty final ticket that.

Exactly on the day we sold Shelvey, it all fell to pieces - it could cost us a top 4.

I couldnt care less if we win the plastic up.
    I would love for us to win the cup. It would be an amazing achievement, a nice memory and a brilliant day/week for the supporters. We haven't won anything in a thousand years, so we definitely need to go for it (we are) and do all we can; both to win and enjoy it. I would love it for Eddie, too.

Selling Shelvey has nothing to do with this. He's actually not good enough for where we're at. Losing Bruno is a big negative, but I'm confident we can work it out, and like TopToon says, this is a chance for us to start involving Gordon sooner rather than later which is pretty exciting, if you ask me. Hopefully we can remain in the top 4, but that's going to be a big challenge all the way to the end of the season.

Still feels strange talking about Top 4 and having signed Gordon, as opposed to talking about relegation and having signed Shefki Kuqi.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)