+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: v Kilmarnock

v Kilmarnock

Doubt any of our new signings will be risked but this is a massive game.

Need everyone at it, and Dylan son time to step up please. A win would lift us to 9th, a defeat doesn't bear thinking about.

C'mon United, get these points 🧡

And on a plastic pitch with sand, polystyrene, cotton wool, belly button fluff and tampons underneath. please let us know early if the game is on or off as its pissing down here, I wouldnt like to lose beauty sleep while killy play mummy to a plastic pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Doubt any of our new signings will be risked but this is a massive game.
    This made me laugh. 😂👏🏼

But yes, a win is a must. Defeat and all hell will break loose. I think we'll do it. Come on Utd. 🧡🙏🏻🖤

Of course I want us to win but a draw wouldn't be a bad result, taking everything into account. Obviously it's circumstance dependent. Last time felt bad as we were so close to getting the win for instance.

Our away record is pretty honking, and therefore a draw wouldn't be disastrous, but a defeat would. That is a low bar however, we should be targeting 3 points, as this is a winnable 6 pointer away to relegation rivals. Concerns me that we have mwell, county and killie away in this quarter as we rarely win away.

We better ****ing win, end of.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    Our away record is pretty honking, and therefore a draw wouldn't be disastrous, but a defeat would. That is a low bar however, we should be targeting 3 points, as this is a winnable 6 pointer away to relegation rivals. Concerns me that we have mwell, county and killie away in this quarter as we rarely win away.

I'm fairly relaxed about our away record, disappointing we lost the win at the death at Easter Rd as would have been back to back wins

When you look at the rest of the league, 7 teams have lost more away games than our 5, when you break down the defeats, 2 at Ibrox/CP, one at Tynecastle less than 3 days after the AZ away leg, a narrow defeat at St Mirren who have a very good home record this season and the narrow one at Pittodrie that we deserved more from

We do get a lot of draws generally on the road so if we keep picking up something and maintaining recent him form (against the non old firm) we will be ok

A win tonight is a must to convince a lot of the fans (myself included) that the club have got it right in the transfer window. Whilst a draw would be no disaster we really do need to open up a gap between us and our rivals. I am praying to the football Gods with all my being that our club has done the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    A win tonight is a must to convince a lot of the fans (myself included) that the club have got it right in the transfer window. Whilst a draw would be no disaster we really do need to open up a gap between us and our rivals. I am praying to the football Gods with all my being that our club has done the right thing.
    Even a win tonight won't convince anyone the club has got it right. They've got it ****ing horribly wrong and nothing will convince me otherwise. How can weakening our forward options and then trying to bull**** the fans that Akinola mk 2 was scouted be getting it right?

1-0 killie

hoose on it

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)