+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Markanday leaves

Markanday leaves

So we are in need of an attacker but let another go on loan.
    Not sure what this window has achieved but tell us that the director of football is stealing a wage along with waggott.
    All the signatures made in the summer could of been achieved with the old set up.
    Absolutely nothing has altered.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    So we are in need of an attacker but let another go on loan.
    Not sure what this window has achieved but tell us that the director of football is stealing a wage along with waggott.
    All the signatures made in the summer could of been achieved with the old set up.
    Absolutely nothing has altered.
    bloodt hell Robin. Whats wrong with you>? He was crap.
    Thats why he is at Aberdeen.
    At least try and be fair

Crap is a bit harsh.
    Raw is what you are looking for.
    Crap is Hirst and mola,both signed by the current set up.

do you think he is at Aberdeen because he is decent?

in 1993, we signed Patrick Andersen. Who later went on to win a European cup with Bayern Munich, playing in 2 EC finals in his career, he also won numerous German league championships.
    In his time at Rover he was a complete disaster. his debut was at home to Sheff Wed in the league cup semi final vrs Sheff Weds. Paul Warhurst absolutely destroyed him. He never fully recovered and rarely played, he was a fkng terrible signing. A guy who went onto have one of the best careers in football you can have. Winning pretty much everything.
    Back in 1993, we had more money than any other club in this country. We had a great manager. We had Shearer. We had unlimited money, we had a queue of players wanting to join us. We had our choice of pretty much any player.
    It was almost impossible back then to make a bad signing.
    But we managed it.

If the best team around, with unlimited money, the pick of players, a top manager, can get the odd signing wrong, and we did, then surely you can see how incredibly harsh it is to expect a club with no money at all, to get every single transfer right?
    Mola has not worked out, fair enough. Do you think we are the first club that has happened to? Hirst did not work out. Again, it happens.

My ultimate issue here is,which players have added to this team?
    Brittain:loves the medical centre.
    Hyam:better than lenihan but recently had a few wobbles(currently keeping Brittain company)
    Mola:least said the better
    Mortonver hyped
    Hirstee mola
    This is the talent signed from our scouting system.
    What a fine array of talent.
    I know it seems I am whinging but I am hardly blown away and yes I am aware we have sod all money.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    My ultimate issue here is,which players have added to this team?
    Brittain:loves the medical centre.
    Hyam:better than lenihan but recently had a few wobbles(currently keeping Brittain company)
    Mola:least said the better
    Mortonver hyped
    Hirstee mola
    This is the talent signed from our scouting system.
    What a fine array of talent.
    I know it seems I am whinging but I am hardly blown away and yes I am aware we have sod all money.
    We are 6th mate,.
    Brittain got a very bad injury, other than that he looks fine. Decent player.
    the few loan signings didn't work out, big deal. That happens almost every year. I like Smzodics, I think he has been unlucky with injuries. When he has played, he has looked ok.
    Hyam is fine.

You are just moaning for the sake of moaning, its ridiculous.
    You are litterally saying no player can ever get injured. Which every player does at some stage.
    Not sure why you are doing this mate tbh.

So Hyam has added.
    Brittain has added.
    Smzodics has added.
    the guy has brought into our squad, Philips, who added. Garrett, who added. Wharton who added.
    Dolan has improved. Dack is looking very good.

But we are refusing to look at any positi8ves here, because a couple of loan signings didn't work out.

Hey champs let's not bring in academy products into the argument.
    They were already here but the fact is only hyam has contributed to progression.
    Injuries can't be helped but also can't be dismissed.
    We have had to cope without both szmodics and brittain for a large duration so to me they haven't added to this squad.
    And yes we are currently 6th but I sense not for long.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)