+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Home v Blades Saturday KO 12:30

No place in the starting XI for Fergie, who has been excellent the last few game? Can’t see all the new signings starting tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Harding give him a chance in his best position. Hall would give us abit more height in centre defence.
    I wouldn't be surprised if he does bring Wes Harding back into the starting 11 on Saturday.
    No idea how MT will set up - he usually keeps things close to his chest and springs one or two surprise choices in the starting 11.
    Ferguson has just had his best two games for a long while. Odoffin has also improved.
    I'm looking at 3 up front - Fosu - Hugill - Chieo

Imagine the roar if Kelly is fit to make the bench and comes on as a late sub to bag the winner in front of jubilant home fans.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Business profile picture
    Rotherham United

@OfficialRUFC
    ·
    25m
    READ | Millers invite supporters to join in 18th minute applause for Henry Evans

We are encouraging everyone to join us with a minute's applause during Saturday's game with
    @SheffieldUnited
    to pay tribute to Henry ��

https://t.co/SP8dkxjP7D
    I will be at the New York on satdi and i will join in a minutes applause for young Henry.I send sincere sympathy to all his family & friends,it's a absolutely tragic thing to have happened. I think it will be a close game and obviously i'm hoping us BLADES win the game but after satdi i genuinely hope the Millers have a very good finish to the season and i will be at the New York when you play Sunderland and it will be my 7th visit to see the Millers at home this season. UTB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I will be at the New York on satdi and i will join in a minutes applause for young Henry.I send sincere sympathy to all his family & friends,it's a absolutely tragic thing to have happened. I think it will be a close game and obviously i'm hoping us BLADES win the game but after satdi i genuinely hope the Millers have a very good finish to the season and i will be at the New York when you play Sunderland and it will be my 7th visit to see the Millers at home this season. UTB
    That's good Rodcurrie , you will have made more visits than some on the mm board to the NYS.

There should be some feisty duels in the penalty area's, especially if Peltier & McBurnie get in
    a tangle, if I remember rightly McBurnie left Bramall Lane on crutches, after the Millers 1-0
    away win.
    Could be a few cards flying about on the day.

"Sickness sees #rufc new boy Jordan Hugill sit out of training in build-up to Sheffield United derby."

Washington or Chieo to start in the middle by sound of it.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Harding give him a chance in his best position. Hall would give us abit more height in centre defence.
    Hahahaha, you been want him to play left wing back most of the season.......i see you've polished the Magic eye at last.....

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Hahahaha, you been want him to play left wing back most of the season.......i see you've polished the Magic eye at last.....

We are playing 2nd in the championship so play our strongest side that's Harding at right back. If Hugill can't play not a problem playing Washington whose been playing well.

It's a shame about Hugill.
    I've a gut feeling that Kelly or Eaves will have a say in this game....

Victor

Harding Wright Humphreys Leo

Rathbone Coventry Odoffin

Ogbene Washington Fosu

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast