+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Home v Blades Saturday KO 12:30

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Ah CAM, did that offend you?
    It did Brin. I have put the wheels in motion at MADhouse to have your moderatorship revoked for abuse while they do an extensive search for your sense of humor (sic).

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    For someone who just missed out for the head of development, IT, or whatever role you nearly fulfilled ? I’m surprised you won’t invest a ten or or whatever it is is in crypto currency $12 ? I would have paid you £10 in real money just for that petrol lawnmower ?
    I didn't get where I am today by spending 10 full English pounds to watch a bunch of overpaid snowflakes. BBC text updates and MM match threads are much cheaper.

PS I have another lawnmower up for grabs if you still need one. $10 but you'll need a 110V electric supply.

PPS Did I ever tell you the story about when I was interviewed by Churchill's grandson? I didn't get that job either

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    It did Brin. I have put the wheels in motion at MADhouse to have your moderatorship revoked for abuse while they do an extensive search for your sense of humor (sic).
    Abuse?? 🤣 🤣

Wishing you all, a cracking game, for us in Brisbane, its Norwich against Burnley at 10-30 at night, followed by Middlesbrough against Blackpool, at one in the morning, I know which game I would rather be watching, just cheer Rotherham United on for all of us,!
    Up the millers.!!

Quote Originally Posted by fromafar View Post
    Wishing you all, a cracking game, for us in Brisbane, its Norwich against Burnley at 10-30 at night, followed by Middlesbrough against Blackpool, at one in the morning, I know which game I would rather be watching, just cheer Rotherham United on for all of us,!
    Up the millers.!!
    The Norwich game is the main one here too (12.30 local time) on Sky Sports. Fortunately our game is on the red button in the UK. Will you be on here for updates?
    p.s. very envious of where you live. Sometimes wish I’d moved out when I was younger. My wife’s friend emigrated to Melbourne back in 1969 when they were school kids and they still talk nearly every week. Would love to visit someday. Enjoy the games & up the Millers.

I didn't get where I am today by spending 10 full English pounds to watch a bunch of overpaid snowflakes. BBC text updates and MM match threads are much cheaper.

PS I have another lawnmower up for grabs if you still need one. $10 but you'll need a 110V electric supply.

PPS Did I ever tell you the story about when I was interviewed by Churchill's grandson? I didn't get that job either
    In a word “No”

By the way I’ll have that lawnmower it will work much fast plugged into 240v ! Just as long as delivery is included in the $10 ?
    Last edited by MILLERSTALE; 04-02-2023 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    In a word “No”

By the way I’ll have that lawnmower it will work much fast plugged into 240v ! Just as long as delivery is included in the $10 ?
    I'll put it in the container to be shipped with the rest of our stuff and hand deliver it (no delivery date at the moment but sometime before 2030 maybe). It'll also give me a chance to tell you the Churchill story first hand while you make me a cuppa.

£3 Programme

12:30 KO

18th minute applause for Henry

Exit via Don St

Come onnnn 2-1 Millers

I'll put it in the container to be shipped with the rest of our stuff and hand deliver it (no delivery date at the moment but sometime before 2030 maybe). It'll also give me a chance to tell you the Churchill story first hand while you make me a cuppa.
    You’ll be able to tell me that Churchill story a thousand times over while I’m trying to cut that very long grass ?

There is a lad on Facebook that was let down by his hotel and slept on a bench outside NYS last night.
    Loads of millers offering him taxis, breakfast, hot drinks and showers.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456