+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruben

Ruben

Anyone seen the post match with Ruben? The last 10 seconds are very interesting and gives me hope of a contract renewal shortly. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieNate View Post
    Anyone seen the post match with Ruben? The last 10 seconds are very interesting and gives me hope of a contract renewal shortly. Fingers crossed.
    Just watched it on YouTube and you could be right, there’s something going on around a new contract offer for sure. With Matt Palmer and Luke Williams already extending then maybe we can be hopeful on Ruben also - could of course depend on the league we’re in next season.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Just watched it on YouTube and you could be right, there’s something going on around a new contract offer for sure. With Matt Palmer and Luke Williams already extending then maybe we can be hopeful on Ruben also - could of course depend on the league we’re in next season.
    Certainly looks that way. Would be so good for the club if true

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I love this guy !!!..

Quote Originally Posted by SaltySeaDog View Post
    Certainly looks that way. Would be so good for the club if true
    Lets hope so. Hard fought win, but a really good 3 points on what was the coldest night for quite some time, I was glad to get back on the coach.

You'd guess that a new contract would be reliant on all of the following:
    - Notts getting promoted
    - Notts matching/beating anything he's offered elsewhere
    - Nobody above L1 (or above 2nd tiers in Portugal/Netherlands) coming in for him

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Lets hope so. Hard fought win, but a really good 3 points on what was the coldest night for quite some time, I was glad to get back on the coach.
    Were you in the seats? Nice and sheltered in the terrace end.

I got the feeling he wanted to say more to Charlie
    It would be awesome if he did sign another contract but I would think as said above it would depend on us getting promotion
    He obviously likes it at Notts and there is a lot to be said for being happy at work .

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    Were you in the seats? Nice and sheltered in the terrace end.
    Yes i sat in the seats with overhead canopies removed. We got the cold wind blowing straight at us.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast