+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: DSA questions/answers JN

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    That meeting was held when Ian Baird was put forward as the Dee4life nominated primary representative under the entrenched rights of the A shares.
    John Nelms refused to accept Ian Baird’s nomination.
    That still doesn't answer the question why you think Nelms won't meet with Dee4Life

Plus you were talking about a meeting between different DFC groups over 3 years ago - not a meeting regarding Ian Baird. Id Let that one go.
    Dee4Life have now been welcomed into Gardyne

Quote Originally Posted by speroni View Post
    That still doesn't answer the question why you think Nelms won't meet with Dee4Life

Plus you were talking about a meeting between different DFC groups over 3 years ago - not a meeting regarding Ian Baird. Id Let that one go.
    Dee4life have been able to visit Gardyne on several occasions.
    The first meeting took place last July with Norrie Price and Gary Cocker meeting John Nelms and Greg Fenton.
    The next meeting was last September when a Dee4life Director had a meeting with Greg Fenton where Dee4life offered to pay for the full cost of the installation of a E ticketing system in Dens Park which was turned down by the management of the Club.
    In January 2023 there have been two meetings between Kenny Valentine who is an external director of Dee4life and Greg Fenton.
    At the first one Kenny Valentine on behalf of Dee4life handed over 168 hot water bottles to the Dundee FC Community Trust and at the second meeting he was advised by Greg Fenton that Dundee Football Club would be playing their home games at Dens Park next season.
    In my opinion Dee4life despite being the largest shareholder after FPS and representing all the Dundee supporters are receiving ‘scraps’ from John Nelms who in the meantime is happy to answer questions from the Chairman of the DSA and the SLO.
    You should be asking yourself why John Nelms did not invite a Dee4life director to attend the recent meeting he held with the Chairman of the DSA and the SLO.
    If Scottg had not set up this topic nobody would have known what was discussed at this meeting with Nelms apart from the DSA secretaries who were informed the details of the meeting their Chairman and the SLO had with Nelms when attended their recent meeting before the Queens Park match.

The SLO has been invited to Dee4Life board meetings many times? That's good to hear.

not sure what you mean Nelms cup of tie pal?
    No idea on SLO part, was referring to DSA meetings with Nelms alone. I assumed you knew that since you were the attendee most of the time, and could be considered a pal of Nelms quite easily.

Everyone is welcome into Gardyne, Dundee FC have no control over who can go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Deebunked View Post
    Everyone is welcome into Gardyne, Dundee FC have no control over who can go there.
    On the contrary Dundee FC have their own suite of offices at the Gardyne campus with a separate entrance.

Dee4life have been able to visit Gardyne on several occasions.
    The first meeting took place last July with Norrie Price and Gary Cocker meeting John Nelms and Greg Fenton.
    The next meeting was last September when a Dee4life Director had a meeting with Greg Fenton where Dee4life offered to pay for the full cost of the installation of a E ticketing system in Dens Park which was turned down by the management of the Club.
    In January 2023 there have been two meetings between Kenny Valentine who is an external director of Dee4life and Greg Fenton.
    At the first one Kenny Valentine on behalf of Dee4life handed over 168 hot water bottles to the Dundee FC Community Trust and at the second meeting he was advised by Greg Fenton that Dundee Football Club would be playing their home games at Dens Park next season.
    In my opinion Dee4life despite being the largest shareholder after FPS and representing all the Dundee supporters are receiving ‘scraps’ from John Nelms who in the meantime is happy to answer questions from the Chairman of the DSA and the SLO.
    You should be asking yourself why John Nelms did not invite a Dee4life director to attend the recent meeting he held with the Chairman of the DSA and the SLO.
    If Scottg had not set up this topic nobody would have known what was discussed at this meeting with Nelms apart from the DSA secretaries who were informed the details of the meeting their Chairman and the SLO had with Nelms when attended their recent meeting before the Queens Park match.
    The DSA were not invited to any of those Dee4Life meetings and nor did they need to be so why should Dee4Life be invited to DSA meetings with the club?
    It was two DSA committee members who went to the meeting with Nelms - one of whom happens to be the SLO. He wasn't invited as SLO and the details of this meeting was shared with DSA secretaries, emailed to DSA clubs and was placed on DSA media so nonsense to say no one would have known about it if Scottg hadn't posted about it. Scottg himelf said he received this from his supporters club secretary.
    Again you haven't said why you think John Nelms is reluctant to meet with Dee4Life - I've asked you a number of times. YOu should answer you own question as tio why John Nelms did not invite Dee4Lfe to a meeting (BTW DSA asked to meet him, not the other way about)
    It is not up to the DSA to try and mediate and facilitate this although they have tried by offering to set up a meeting last year which Dee4Life chairman turned down. You would know this Islay if you were on the Dee4Life board

Think you have me confused with someone else (and may even have the wrong gender) as not been to a DSA meeting with Nelms. I'm certainly not considered by anyone to be a pal of Nelms

On the contrary Dundee FC have their own suite of offices at the Gardyne campus with a separate entrance.
    Nobody said anything specific about going into DFC offices, pretty much anyone can use the same gym or swimming pool etc.

Think you have me confused with someone else (and may even have the wrong gender) as not been to a DSA meeting with Nelms. I'm certainly not considered by anyone to be a pal of Nelms
    Not confused. Crystal clear

Don't stress over it. Seemingly Deebunked and his sidekick know me personally - yet they think I'm completely bald.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)