+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh dear....,,,

Oh dear....,,,

It won't go away, one of BT's hard left Corbynista chums gobbing off at PMQs,

"Labour are all too keen to present themselves as a completely new party these days. So Keir Starmer must be pretty annoyed at one of his more hard-of-thinking MPs for reminding voters that there are plenty of Corbynistas still sat on the Opposition benches. At Prime Ministers’ Questions today, Kim Johnson – one of a handful of ‘Corbyn’s kids’ selected under his leadership – used her 30 seconds in the spotlight to launch an attack on the ‘fascist Israeli government’ and its ‘apartheid’ policies.

Surprisingly, Sunak did not use his reply to condemn this intemperate use of language. But plenty of others watching now have, noting that Johnson’s language comes less than a week after Holocaust Memorial Day and caused barely a flinch on the Labour benches. It’s a particularly sensitive matter too because Johnson was selected to replace Louise Ellman as the MP for Liverpool Riverside – before the latter quit the party over antisemitism. Stung by the criticism, Starmer’s office has now been spurred into action. A party spokesman has called for Johnson to withdraw the remark, with Chief Whip Alan Campbell now reportedly dealing with the matter.

So much for all that talk about change, eh?"

An awful lot of people now share Johnson's point of view mon ami, I certainly do.

Is that it mon ami ? I was hoping to set you off on one here, you've let me down, what's the matter with you ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Is that it mon ami ? I was hoping to set you off on one here, you've let me down, what's the matter with you ?
    Nah! Not me mon ami. I was heartbroken to see the historical imagery of the Holocaust in recent weeks and I remain equally heartbroken that the Israelis are replicating almost the same experiences on the Palestinians. Enough is enough.

This is the hopeful I was talking about mon ami...

Attachment 23405

Knows exactly what she is doing does this lass. I like her.

A good, traditional Jewish name, Entwistle.

Amazing state of affairs. A female Labour MP was booed and shouted down by her “colleagues” for daring to speak out against the Wee Kranky’s proposed legislation enabling anyone with a p*nis to declare themselves to be a woman and yet nothing is said about an anti-Semitic outburst like that.

The Israeli’s are not fascists and are not subjecting Palestians to something similar to the Holocaust.

Sadly, BT, you are minimising the horrors that took place with millions exterminated in cold blood just because of their religion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    This is the hopeful I was talking about mon ami...

Attachment 23405
    I wish they gave as much of a **** about our country and what’s going on here.

I mean anti semetic- racism and the like is an every day occurrence- I’m sure they all live in a bubble

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I wish they gave as much of a **** about our country and what’s going on here.

I mean anti semetic- racism and the like is an every day occurrence- I’m sure they all live in a bubble
    They know exactly what the craic is.

Quote Originally Posted by Swissclaret View Post
    A good, traditional Jewish name, Entwistle.

Amazing state of affairs. A female Labour MP was booed and shouted down by her “colleagues” for daring to speak out against the Wee Kranky’s proposed legislation enabling anyone with a p*nis to declare themselves to be a woman and yet nothing is said about an anti-Semitic outburst like that.

The Israeli’s are not fascists and are not subjecting Palestians to something similar to the Holocaust.

Sadly, BT, you are minimising the horrors that took place with millions exterminated in cold blood just because of their religion.
    The Holocaust should have meant the end of genocide but sadly it did not s_c.

The Israelis are stealing land, imprisoning people without trial, all sorts of horrors are being perpetrated and they hide it all behind the curtain of anti-Semitism.

An awful lot of people are waking up to the plight of the Palestinians and it's time a solution is worked out, but sadly the Palestinians cannot wait any longer and I believe a very catastrophic intifada is imminent.

Oppression brings consequences, Israel's time is now.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)