+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: O/T When will all this crap end.

There's a lot of touchy 3rd week syndrome on this board of late, what's up with everyone?

Lighten up and stop this bickering, bitching, child like behaviour. You are all grown men, lord knows what the neutrals think looking in on here from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    This " rent free" business is it something else you've read somewhere?

Doesn't seem original but that's par for your course

Originality 1/10
    lol, this is brilliant.

Of course "rent free" is something I've read somewhere. All the words we are communicating with I also read somewhere. That's how language works!

It's a figure of speech, albeit a more modern one, maybe that's why it so obviously irks you.

I notice you used the old "scoring out of 10" thing. I've seen that one used loads before!

Again, because that's how language works. Go ahead and be original, invent some new words or expressions if you like, stop being so unoriginal.

My favourite part is that you couldn't help yourself but bite and show me that the expression winds you up too. I was just using the expression as a tool of communication, this is an unexpected bonus!

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    lol, this is brilliant.

Of course "rent free" is something I've read somewhere. All the words we are communicating with I also read somewhere. That's how language works!

It's a figure of speech, albeit a more modern one, maybe that's why it so obviously irks you.

I notice you used the old "scoring out of 10" thing. I've seen that one used loads before!

Again, because that's how language works. Go ahead and be original, invent some new words or expressions if you like, stop being so unoriginal.

My favourite part is that you couldn't help yourself but bite and show me that the expression winds you up too. I was just using the expression as a tool of communication, this is an unexpected bonus!
    Stop being so flunctipunkiational you cretastion skukfunkf

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    There's a lot of touchy 3rd week syndrome on this board of late, what's up with everyone?

Lighten up and stop this bickering, bitching, child like behaviour. You are all grown men, lord knows what the neutrals think looking in on here from time to time.
    Let's be honest, the forum is full of argumentative stupid old men. Although to be fair to John, he's in his 30s I think.

When was the last time someone new joined? We never seem to get any newbies posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    Let's be honest, the forum is full of argumentative stupid old men. Although to be fair to John, he's in his 30s I think.

When was the last time someone new joined? We never seem to get any newbies posting.
    Young people don't do forums so I guess you must be a "stupid old man" yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    Let's be honest, the forum is full of argumentative stupid old men.
    No its not.

Is this a five minute argument or a full half hour ?

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Is this a five minute argument or a full half hour ?
    😄 😄 👍

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910