+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Any one with sky watch this, thank me later

Any one with sky watch this, thank me later

Probably the best documentary I ever watched was called The Jinx. If you click the search button on sky remote and type it in, it is on there.

A few reviews of it

10/10
    Amazing Documentary Series!
    kajmel21 March 2015
    Just finished the entire series. This was such a good watch!! At first it didn't sound interesting enough, but after a few episodes of seeing bits and pieces while my husband watched, I was hooked.

I won't give away any spoilers, but this show basically did the amount of investigative research that you'd hope police detectives would do (but apparently, in this case, didn't). Jarecki and his team did a wonderful job... I don't know how this could have been any better. Also love the scenes and music in the beginning credits (Fresh Blood, by Eels).

The last two episodes are just breathtaking. I don't think anyone expected the outcome of this show when they first watched (or started filming)!

This show definitely deserves some Emmys next year!!

10/10
    True detectives in real life,greatest documentary i've ever seen.
    nikita-chikita18 June 2015
    I don't write reviews that often,but i had to say something about this.It made me literally jump out of my skin,the whole time i was watching it.I can't even begin to explain what i liked the most.I guess i'll begin with the authenticity.It was like watching a fantastic crime TV show,but without the great looking actors.Imagine watching a TV show that combines True Detective,The Killing,CSI,Twin Peaks and all your favorite crime shows of all time(But,the most disturbing part is that this is 100% REAL).Secondly,the storyline was so well constructed.Began very slow and then it got more and more thrilling.I don't wanna say too much about the documentary,because i want you to experience it for yourself and just think about the whole case and draw your own conclusion.This is a must-watch.

10/10
    better than fiction ...waaaaaaay better !
    Lippi_198214 August 2015
    This is one of those movies\docs, that you'll find yourself waiting and crying for more and more ...still, you'll have the chance to drown into six episodes of a pure crime and suspense gem. I am I fan of shows such as True Detective, Fargo, etc, but this one, you'll have to see with a different eye, the eye that allow you to see through the detectives, director and, the killers eye ! Something that I do believe was never done before and that's what keeps this show one (or a thousand)steps further.Every time i do the shows review is because i do believe some shows are more than just good or great, they are imperative to watch,because we cannot pass through life without paying attention to some things that are really worth to be noticed, a lot of rubbish is dumped on TV ,but a lot of art is also available , you just have to make a choice,and i really want you to chose this one here

I have SKY TV I watched both second leg semi-finals and saw THREE ex-Burnley keepers strutting their stuff.

Pope finally beaten by a wonderful strike from Adams, Hennessey beaten twice and the wonderful Tom Heaton kept a clean sheet for United.

Someone please remind me why we ever parted company with Tom?

Attachment 23408

Downloaded it and will give it a try UG.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Downloaded it and will give it a try UG.
    It really is just brilliant Alf.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)