+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Charlie Taylor...

Charlie Taylor...

Will he leave or should we entice him to stay..?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/foot...453ee97098de21

For me it's an absolute no brainer, with Beyer, THB and Maatsen only loanees, and Charlie an experienced PL player, we should extend his contract. I cannot imagine why we would not, insanity not to, imo.

To be honest there is one scenario where we could sell him off, that's if we sign all three of the loanees, but that's not going to happen, so get his agent in, asap.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    For me it's an absolute no brainer, with Beyer, THB and Maatsen only loanees, and Charlie an experienced PL player, we should extend his contract. I cannot imagine why we would not, insanity not to, imo.

To be honest there is one scenario where we could sell him off, that's if we sign all three of the loanees, but that's not going to happen, so get his agent in, asap.
    F8ck me rigid, I hate it when we agree sinkov. The world seems to slip off kilter for an hour or two until we disagree again.

We've met up on the other side again, it's twice in a couple of weeks this has happened, this does not portend well for the future of humanity. Watch out for them Horsemen.

I think we should keep him. He seems to have adapted to the new style and provides cover at left back and centre back.

Like Jack Cork, he also brings some experience to a young and developing squad. That could be valuable in the PL.

Definitely Keep Charlie. We are all agreed on this it seems. Is that some sort of world record?

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Definitely Keep Charlie. We are all agreed on this it seems. Is that some sort of world record?
    I concur.

Keep him; he a good player and a known quantity under 30 still as well.

Sell

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)