+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Putin,Russia and the West...

Putin,Russia and the West...

Have you been watching this Frank and is it any good,I know that you take an interest on Putin,it was originally shown last year but they are repeating it on BBC4 so it's available on catch-up,do you even watch the BBC thinking about it as I know that you have views on Auntie as well,I shall watch Putin sometime over the weekend

Funny you should say that, i was flicking through the documentaries on sky and a programme came up on this. I considered recording it but didnt, because i know whats coming.

There was der kaiser on recently, a bit of a dumb film about franz beckenbaur, it was poor but was spot on portraying his father, who was a grown child, ego centric, right in all aspects, dictatorial, aggressive, abusive, blunt, unthinking, stupid.

It reminded me of my own father who was born in beloruss in 1922, those eastern europeans of that era were seriously fckd up, i regret not telling him so.

Putin will be the same, someone should have taken him down from his cross. I dont give a flying fk about his life, many have endured far worse and are good people. And not engaged in multiple genocides, all of no consequence.

He kills for its own sake, he orgasms after it. If i were in the room and could walk out freely, he would now be gone, an evil deed, but stopping multiple evils.

I have heard he is a peadophile, from a trusted source, a child killer, of women, oaps. Someone needs too.

You can't judge the whole of Eastern Europe by your experiences of you dad,it would be like me judging all women by my experience of the two bonkers women that I married,funny enough they seemed alright until they moved in with me but that's a coincidence surely?

I looked online at Belarus and it looks like that they've had it hard in the past being so close to Russia,who can blame people from the Eastern blok to seek a better life here,there's going to be a lot of good people there Frank it's just that you haven't met them,it's traditional for homeowners to greet guests with a salt and bread... I will just have the cup of tea please love

Killing Putin,you can't do that Frank even if you think that it's for the good of Europe,it's the No.1 sin in the Bible and you will regret it when it's your time to be judged,you may think that you've got away with it but it would have been noted down for future reference

Yes i can, i grew up in the eastern european and italian community which was large in cambridge, and went to junior and senior school where at least fifty per cent were from the above, and ireland. What made it worse was that the parents were ww2 survivbors of whatever country, my father came here as a prisoner, not as an economic immigrant.

His best mate Irwin, a grand bloke, a joker, they served together for the reich, but you wouldnt cross irwin, or any of them, violence, emotional or real was never far away. I remember they and a few others played cards and drank vodka, not with our playing cards, but with those european ones, slamming them down and making those noises.

As for quoting the bible, do you know who St Michael is? The angel of war and death. The difference being, unlike Putin, he smites the evil.

And is gods right hand man.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post

As for quoting the bible, do you know who St Michael is? The angel of war and death. The difference being, unlike Putin, he smites the evil.

And is gods right hand man.
    Hmmm,have I heard of St Michael?

He's an archangel Frank,why on earth would you think that I hadn't heard of him,the angel that did battle with Satan himself,the thing is that me and you aren't archangels are we? We have to abide by what is said in the Bible not be God's assassin here on earth

The difference being, unlike Putin, he smites the evil.
    I've got a feeling that this line was bait for Stefan eh Frank?

We are not archangels, and to expand on repercussions of Putin continue to live, is that it is ok for those that are yet to die, is ok by god?

It must be, the penny wont drop with Russia, or any killer in Rampton or Broadmoor, casting seed on barren ground. The devil is running rampant in the Ukraine, unrestrained, out of control. The reason being we decide, not god.

It says in the bible, unnoticed but there, over and over, that you and i are gods in our own right, if we can imagine it, we can bring it too pass.
    we are free to do as we will, god like indeed, and if i could i would end Putin. And when he asks who did that, i will put my hand up.

What would be interesting is if he rebukes me or shakes my hand. If i burn in hell then ill take that.

As for Stefan, why mention him?, i get on with him extremely well.

As for ending Putin i will make him watch united videos on permanent repeat, while roasting in those brass bulls they used in the middle ages.

With a fire underneath. Happy days for me. Surely, to stand by and do nothing...... your not serious?

We are not archangels

It says in the bible, unnoticed but there, over and over, that you and i are gods in our own right, if we can imagine it, we can bring it too pass.
    we are free to do as we will, god like indeed
    Exactly Frank, exactly,we are not archangels and we are certainly not God's and thus are forbidden to commit the ultimate sin so why do you wish to do so,do you see yourself as some kind of Brummie knight in shining armour? In fact don't tell me because I know that you are on a wind up

As it is in heaven, so it is here, Putin has his archangels, human ones, God is not above us, we are he or it, here on earth. God is just an adult version, by a lot.

The Universe god, whatever, has St Michael, the pictures of him are standing on the back of the devil, forked tail and all, about to thrust a spear through that mother.

There is no hand of god on his shoulder with a bubble saying dont. You cant talk to the like, you only option is too remove such. The consequences of not doing that are horrendous.

Would you live under the Russian yoke, or oppose.? Universal love, patience, tolerance etc wont work, hence St Michael. Heres a shock, God is a killer, St Michael routed the devils legions.

As so it will be here, a united world against Putin would defeat him in a day, and as Jesus said, a house divided against itself will fall.

The word of god was spoken in the citadels of the west, we remain united.

There is an ultimate spiritual death, Putin has put his name on the list. If God decides who lives and who dies, then the choice is yours. And mine. If it wasnt for nuclear weapons, he would have departed a long time ago. Do you get it yet?

You're not going to lure me in Frank,we will have to agree to disagree on this one

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)