+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mitchell Joins Eastleigh

Mitchell Joins Eastleigh

Kairo Mitchell has gone out on loan to Eastleigh until the end of the season. Hopefully that means another forward coming in relatively soon...

Mitchell Loan

Kairo Mitchell gone to Eastleigh till the end of the season..Best move for both him and Notts to be honest. There was no way he was going to get any game time at Meadow Lane..

Thank goodness for that. Just never cut the mustard. We must have someone coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    Kairo Mitchell has gone out on loan to Eastleigh until the end of the season. Hopefully that means another forward coming in relatively soon...
    Bugger just beat me to it..

Excellent news, good for Mitchell and Notts. That must make a forward addition almost inevitable I think.

Quote Originally Posted by ALPIECINO View Post
    Bugger just beat me to it..
    I think the excitement of having another striker other than Mitchell gave me the extra motivation to get it speedily🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Russ_OTF View Post
    Thank goodness for that. Just never cut the mustard. We must have someone coming in.
    Yeah, shame but , there you go. One thing the lad does desperately need, is some game time.

[threads merged]

It was through none k of effort on the pitch that it hasn’t worked out for him with us far…and for that alone I wish him the best of luck. All we can ever realistically ask is for the players to give it their best, and he seemingly did.

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    Has to be surely.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast