+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grimsby

Quote Originally Posted by MeForCrewe View Post
    I'll go with a one liner Gazan. I couldn't have put it better myself and you've saved me a job.
    Well what the F**k was that an absolutely horrendous performance terrible team selection awful management of the team and 200% example of kiddie coaches don’t make first team managers we need an experienced manager we also need an experienced chairman happy if both quit tomorrow I would not shed a tear west still select players from the academy BSD crap the overrated Offord even worse the academy is killing the club both terms f first team and available money for recruitment sort it out.

Summing up overall, the pitch was s..t, the team selection was s..t, BSD shouldn't even be a ball boy, How you can spend millions on an academy??? and turn out a performance like that is beyond me. I stayed until the 75th min only to talk with my friend whom I had not seen for several months otherwise I would have left at half time. The manager!!!!! and I say that with tongue in cheek is a lost little boy. The directors need to hang there heads in shame if they think that Morris and Bell are any way competent.
    How can the pitch be in such a pathetic state when only what 15 games have been played on it. I have played on better conditions on the Georges after they have supported a dozen games over the weekend. I'm not a gardener but surely scalping the grass to half an inch of its life approaching the winter is no way to treat the pitch.
    We are fortunate to have so many points in the bank thanks to Arthur otherwise we would be doomed to the national league this year. For christ sake, directors pull your fingers out and appoint players and management on ability and NOT JUST COST. I am sick and tired of seeing this S..T and the Academy nowadays has a great deal to do with this. Who is going to sign for us when we can only afford peanuts. we will be perpetually at the back of the queue to sign anybody and it shows,
    Can anyone in honesty tell me of any player from the Academy that currently looks like a prospect for our first team let alone a potential transfer fee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was worse than under ARTELL

Quote Originally Posted by Freddie Creweger View Post
    Summing up overall, the pitch was s..t, the team selection was s..t, BSD shouldn't even be a ball boy, How you can spend millions on an academy??? and turn out a performance like that is beyond me. I stayed until the 75th min only to talk with my friend whom I had not seen for several months otherwise I would have left at half time. The manager!!!!! and I say that with tongue in cheek is a lost little boy. The directors need to hang there heads in shame if they think that Morris and Bell are any way competent.
    How can the pitch be in such a pathetic state when only what 15 games have been played on it. I have played on better conditions on the Georges after they have supported a dozen games over the weekend. I'm not a gardener but surely scalping the grass to half an inch of its life approaching the winter is no way to treat the pitch.
    We are fortunate to have so many points in the bank thanks to Arthur otherwise we would be doomed to the national league this year. For christ sake, directors pull your fingers out and appoint players and management on ability and NOT JUST COST. I am sick and tired of seeing this S..T and the Academy nowadays has a great deal to do with this. Who is going to sign for us when we can only afford peanuts. we will be perpetually at the back of the queue to sign anybody and it shows,
    Can anyone in honesty tell me of any player from the Academy that currently looks like a prospect for our first team let alone a potential transfer fee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was worse than under ARTELL
    And I will add WTF are our hapless board doing f**k roofs on car parks and solar panels for electricity to improve our carbon footprint they are talking about taking a bank loan out for this venture NO NO NO Their priority is providing a competitive first team so I suggest if we are borrowing money let’s use it wisely close Reaseheath and invest on some footballers for our first team. CLOWNS �� �� ��

2 things we've learnt from today. Offord is not a competent right back and Sass-Davies is not of league 1 standard. He'd be hard pushed to start in a National League side based on that performance.

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    2 things we've learnt from today. Offord is not a competent right back and Sass-Davies is not of league 1 standard. He'd be hard pushed to start in a National League side based on that performance.
    Was really concerned when the team was announced - hope that Rod and Kelvin aren't out for too long!

To be fair to Lee, he did try to change things at HT - can't remember the last time Crewe made three subs for the second half.

Sometimes you learn a lot more when thinks go badly wrong, than when you do well.

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post

I think our end of season release list is growing nicely

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12