+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 20 year old looking to buy Morecambe FC

Geet, it’s a shame you can’t be as nice as the guitar. I’m guessing that’s rosewood? Prefer my ash bodied blonde American Pro to be honest, it’s the only colour for a tele in my opinion. It’s a sweet combination with the Tim Shaw pups.
    Last edited by sota; 04-02-2023 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    I have respect for him if it is self-made. Clearly you are content to park yourself on a football message board attempting to play the voice of reason, Unaware that you come over as a miserable, arrogant smart a*se. Enjoy your miserable weekend. I'm sure that you will find plenty of irrelevent matters to bleat about.

Totally unrelated, but just bought myself a luthier built Telecaster because you can never have too many guitars. You may have to google luthier relating to guitars. I'm not a miserable moaning twohat.

Attachment 23424
    Always interested in seeing guitars and other stringed instruments. I have several. Interesting to use the term luthier for somebody who makes a solid bodied instrument. I’m sure it’s right but I’ve always associated it with hollow bodied varieties. I had a beautiful acoustic OM built 12 years ago (Engelmann spruce top, cocobolo back and sides) I took it back to the luthier to be refettled last year and he accidentally dropped it on a concrete floor and totaled it! In the end he replaced it with one of his other creations (redwood top, heavily figured Indian rosewood back and sides.) Not what I had built but a beautiful instrument.

Back on track, after yesterday’s 5-0 hammering at Derby, it might have given Johal second thoughts about taking over on what it may cost to rebuild the team.

Morcambe Fc

Confirm 20yr old entrepreneur Sarbjot Johal will take over the club, subject to a EFL
    owners & directors test of approval.
    Johal will buy the club through his private investment firm Sarb Capital, having struck
    a deal with the present owners Bond Investments.
    Sarbjot Johal has recently purchased equity in Morcambe Fc.

Boxer Tyson Fury has invested in Morcambe Fc, with his Gypsy King logo prominent on
    the teams match day kit.

ELK, Fury set up his advertising thing two seasons ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    ELK, Fury set up his advertising thing two seasons ago.
    Just adding Tyson Fury's involvement in the club Brin, one media newspaper saying Johal
    beat Fury to acquiring the club, but as we know Fury turned down the advance before.

Have a listen to the latest 'The Price of Football' podcast (56:30). Some might think this is potentially dodgy for the future of Morecambe FC.

The podcast also has an interesting feature on the less-than-transparent finances of Mr Dozy, potential investor in the Blades.

I know Twitter isn't popular amongst some readers, but if you have an open mind take a look -

https://twitter.com/SSTInvesting/sta...84311155900416

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    I know Twitter isn't popular amongst some readers, but if you have an open mind take a look -

https://twitter.com/SSTInvesting/sta...84311155900416
    Just one statement on there from the poster who has conducted the investigation sums it up. "What could go wrong here?" Makes Anton Johnson seem like a model citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Just one statement on there from the poster who has conducted the investigation sums it up. "What could go wrong here?" Makes Anton Johnson seem like a model citizen.
    Don't know who SST Investing is, but he's done a grand job. If this gets EFL approval there should be a government inquiry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12