+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20 year old looking to buy Morecambe FC

20 year old looking to buy Morecambe FC

Seems a strange thing to do for such a very young aged man. He must have his reasons so good luck to him with his attempt to keep a club afloat and remaining in League 1.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64510603

Thought I had read somewhere that Tyson Fury was interested in investing money into the club

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Thought I had read somewhere that Tyson Fury was interested in investing money into the club
    ELK, Fury had been approached previously but he refused the offer to buy the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    You would think Donny would be a better fit TBH.

A 20 yo capitalist with money to burn

Ideal match for football

I have respect for him if it is self-made. Clearly you are content to park yourself on a football message board attempting to play the voice of reason, Unaware that you come over as a miserable, arrogant smart a*se. Enjoy your miserable weekend. I'm sure that you will find plenty of irrelevent matters to bleat about.

Totally unrelated, but just bought myself a luthier built Telecaster because you can never have too many guitars. You may have to google luthier relating to guitars. I'm not a miserable moaning twohat.

Name:  s-l1600 (1).jpg
Views: 615
Size:  95.8 KB
    Last edited by Geetarman; 03-02-2023 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Seems a strange thing to do for such a very young aged man.
    If I'd made enough money to buy The Millers at 20 I'm 100% certain I'd have bought them. If I made enough money now I wouldn't even consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    I have respect for him if it is self-made. Clearly you are content to park yourself on a football message board attempting to play the voice of reason, Unaware that you come over as a miserable, arrogant smart a*se. Enjoy your miserable weekend. I'm sure that you will find plenty of irrelevent matters to bleat about.

Totally unrelated, but just bought myself a luthier built Telecaster because you can never have too many guitars. You may have to google luthier relating to guitars. I'm not a miserable moaning twohat.

Aren't you?

(where's that surprised emoji?)

Keep twanging (in private)

Morcambe FC.

Forbid Morcambe Fc going under, but if they did, could we employ the bloke who makes
    the pies there, he would be welcome at the NYS.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post

I can't play a Guitar, but that looks the part.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast