+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fair play gregg

Fair play gregg

He has publicly come out and apologised for the deadline day shambles and stated the need to change how they do things.
    It doesn't change what happened but it goes a long way to own up to the errors that happened and to of course apologise.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    He has publicly come out and apologised for the deadline day shambles and stated the need to change how they do things.
    It doesn't change what happened but it goes a long way to own up to the errors that happened and to of course apologise.
    Personally, I think every fan who has jumped on social media to slate him owe him a big apology. As it actually wasnt our fault.
    Which will not happen.

It wasn't our fault,even though he has admitted to it.
    Yes he wasn't fully to blame but as he said the buck stops with him.
    So no the fans who jumped on him don't owe him nowt.

Ok it's slowly coming out the true pettiness of the EFL.
    We still have contributed to the deals falling through but seriously 2 boxes didn't get ticked.
    A agents name was spelt ever so slightly wrong and what happens if we get relegated.
    Jesus if true,then the EFL are beyond ****ers.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Ok it's slowly coming out the true pettiness of the EFL.
    We still have contributed to the deals falling through but seriously 2 boxes didn't get ticked.
    A agents name was spelt ever so slightly wrong and what happens if we get relegated.
    Jesus if true,then the EFL are beyond ****ers.
    Look I'm aware I can be a rite argumentative cnut and I do know we messed this up. It was unprofessional on our part and now I'm fully aware of the situation having spoken to a few people alot closer to the club than me, it does fall on us. Therefore it does actually fall on Broughton. We missed out on 2 decent signings there and whichever way I try to provide a balance to this, I really cant defend what happened deep down. It's actually possibly going to affect the second half of this season. We did definately need at least one player to come in. This lad from Rochdale was more for the future but a very good prospect by all accounts.
    That said, I think clubs like us get an incredibly rough ride from the EFL. And yes, that also probably played a part.
    Ultimately someone at our club really fkd up big style and needs to be accountable for that.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)