+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sheff Utd takeover nearing completion

I wonder if Dave Dee, Beaky, Mick and Titch will join him on the board?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I wonder if Dave Dee, Beaky, Mick and Titch will join him on the board?
    Mellow if it does happen they’ll have to ‘hold tight’ or ‘bend it’ on their ‘last night in soho’

While the Blades still owe money to Liverpool three years after signing forward Rhian Brewster,
    the Blades have missed the payment due on the transfer agreement, this is why the Blades
    are on a transfer embargo.
    The player signed in 2020, then in 2021 the owner of the Blades Prince Abdullah said, the
    player should have been signed on loan, then if they kept in the premier league, to buy the
    player.
    The Blades were relegated, & Prince Abdullah blamed manager Chris Wilder for the Brewster
    situation, saying Wilder should have had the player on loan first, in March 2021 the Blades
    sacked Chris Wilder.
    Paul Heckingbottom taking over as caretaker manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    While the Blades still owe money to Liverpool three years after signing forward Rhian Brewster,
    the Blades have missed the payment due on the transfer agreement, this is why the Blades
    are on a transfer embargo.
    The player signed in 2020, then in 2021 the owner of the Blades Prince Abdullah said, the
    player should have been signed on loan, then if they kept in the premier league, to buy the
    player.
    The Blades were relegated, & Prince Abdullah blamed manager Chris Wilder for the Brewster
    situation, saying Wilder should have had the player on loan first, in March 2021 the Blades
    sacked Chris Wilder.
    Paul Heckingbottom taking over as caretaker manager.
    Translation- cheating

And what a waste Brewster has been. I mean come on, £23 Million and he’s done what exactly?? Biggest flop the Blades have EVER signed.

Part of the transfer was Liverpool have the first shout on him if Sheff U want to offload. I’d pay his taxi fare if I were them and take a hit on sending him back. Don’t think any Blade could argue with what I’ve put.

We think Eaves hasn’t delivered but what about Brewster? I’d truly be crying if I were the Blades owner.

They'd have been better off signing Punky Brewster.

(One for the Americans on here).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12