+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One for the Griffy...

I got confused by a flat tyre so Sky is always going to go over my head,I just pressed the blue button and said Jethro Tull and it came up,I thought that catch up was all the same

It turns out that Jethro Tull was in fact from Blackpool not Luton and whoever writes the synopsis for Sky's programmes show be taken in the office for a chat

I've got to say that I enjoyed it and it always amazes me how many bands lent money to release their first records as I used to think that it was a punk thing

I like Ian Anderson as he's a showman and I like showmen even if I don't care much for the music,I'm not sure if there will be anything new in there for you Griff being a fan but worth a look as there's plenty of interviews with the band members

He must be having a lie in

Tables don’t do themselves you know. Oh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)