+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Button

Button

I was pleased for him tonight. Clearly he would have been nervy and in need of a confidence boost. 2 important ‘saves’ particularly the last minute collection of the corner. Great to see the team surround him following it and at the final whistle. I hope it gives him the confidence to kick on so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    I was pleased for him tonight. Clearly he would have been nervy and in need of a confidence boost. 2 important ‘saves’ particularly the last minute collection of the corner. Great to see the team surround him following it and at the final whistle. I hope it gives him the confidence to kick on so to speak.
    Done well tonight

Thankfully he didn't have anything to do, the save from the free kick was one any keeper should make, other than that we managed to keep Coventry quiet, he gives me the fear tho every time he has the ball at his feet or steps outside of the penalty box.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP67 is back! View Post
    Thankfully he didn't have anything to do, the save from the free kick was one any keeper should make, other than that we managed to keep Coventry quiet, he gives me the fear tho every time he has the ball at his feet or steps outside of the penalty box.
    Hi,he's no good for my angina

He’s garbage and not fit for purpose.

We need and experienced loan or we trust our youngsters.

This fool WILL let us down and cost us points in the coming weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP67 is back! View Post
    Couldn't have put it better Dave P
    Puts the fear of God in me everytime he plays it out to the full backs , but to be fair didn't have a lot to do & what he did do he did good,

Name:  014BE45D-2285-49F8-B734-8630CB496D1E.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  17.9 KB

He’s nowhere the ‘keeper that Palmer is but was OK last night, although he wasn’t tested that much. Mind you, it wasn’t Button who worried me by playing out from the back as there were a couple of occasions when our defenders nearly lost it for us. It’s all very well playing out from the back but it has its risks and sometimes it’s better to just clear your lines.

Overall we looked pretty tidy playing from the back and Button passed about well too. I prefer Palmer but it was good to see how the players felt about him. Maybe he reads what people think about him. If that’s the case he will need support.

Clean sheet spells confidence.
    Good job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)