+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jevani Brown

Jevani Brown

Has he kicked off because he’s still there?

Exeter City FC

@OfficialECFC
    ·
    18h
    �� Club Statement:

Jevani Brown did not train with the team today and will not play in tomorrow's game against Charlton Athletic due to a club disciplinary matter.

BBC https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64511859

If he has his contract terminated by mutual consent, can we sign him because he’s not attached to any club, free agent etc?

Rumoured that Barnsley are looking at him.

If they turned a bid down for him I can’t see them terminating his contract and letting him go for nowt.

I believe in these circumstances a player can buy himself out of the contract if the contract’s been signed a certain amount of time ago, basically paying the club what he would have earned in the remainder of his contract. Doubt that’s very affordable for a League One player though.

As usual tw@tter has an opinion

(and I quote)

Twitter user Kayley @KayleyYasmin, tweeted: “@OfficialECFC forgot to mention his attacked on my sober 20 year old sister unprovoked, while he was drunk & high. Spitting in her face, shouting abuse & punching her in the face to knock her to the ground and punching her in the back of her head repeatedly @jevanibrown scum bag.”

Hmmmm.....somebody doesn't like him

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    As usual tw@tter has an opinion

(and I quote)

Twitter user Kayley @KayleyYasmin, tweeted: “@OfficialECFC forgot to mention his attacked on my sober 20 year old sister unprovoked, while he was drunk & high. Spitting in her face, shouting abuse & punching her in the face to knock her to the ground and punching her in the back of her head repeatedly @jevanibrown scum bag.”

Hmmmm.....somebody doesn't like him
    If that's the case he can stay away from our club he ain't that good

Josh key a central defender bid refused.

Could that been us

I hope we don’t want him

Only one side of a story??