+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Sheffield United

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Sheffield United

Good day to you all.

It's the match that everyone checked the fixture list for and the most important Yorkshire derby of the season. Having spoken to Sheff U fans they can't call this! Normally we'd be underdogs and I suppose the league position shows that we should be but the confidence and momentum is with us.

The first tranfer of Matt Taylors reign has passed and what a window it's been. 7 signings of experience at this level and higher but can he get them to gel? Will that be the key to today? Will there be wholesale changes to the team and will the loss of Barlaser be missed?

It's an as exciting time as we've had at Rotherham over the years and on paper another incremental step to survival in the Championship!

Enjoy the match eveyone!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!

I posted this on the other thread so thought I might as well copy and paste it on here..........

I am really looking forward to the game and seeing some of our signings perform, but we are very much a team in transition, and they are turning out some great results week after week and for us to get anything out of the game our newcomers need to hit the ground running.
    I would have felt more confident had Morrison stayed fit, but usually teams with a few newcomers need a few games to gel, so as it stands I fear for us tomorrow and am going more in hope than expectation even though we have already beaten them this season. UTM

TEAM v @SheffieldUnited | Johansson; Peltier, Hall, Humphreys, Hjelde; Coventry, Odoffin, Rathbone (C); Ogbene, Hugill, Fosu.

SUBS | Vickers, Wright, Harding, Bramall, Lindsay, Ferguson, Washington.

Is that a 4-3-3 ? I hope so, let's get in their faces from the off.

Come on you Millers !

Says 3-5-2 on my app but not always right.

I think that the lad Coventry is a similar player to Rathbone, if so I hope he's got a similar engine to Ollie.
    Whether Odoffin can do the job that Barlaser did we'll just have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Says 3-5-2 on my app but not always right.

Yes that's most likely right great_fire.

Captain Rathbone is a great shout from the manager.
    If anyone can lead by example it’s him.

Afternoon matchthreadsters, looking forward to this. Could go anyway.

Morning Frog’n’all. Silly o’clock but not going to miss this one

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast