+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Keep the Faith

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    The reaction to Wednesday has been way over the top due to the transfer window

It was the first poor result since the return from the world cup where we got less points than we'd expect

Today you don't expect anything but get something and it's back on track, after that we have a run of games where you'd be expecting pts from most of them
    Expecting points? Good one, been doing that all season.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    How can you say we can't win any games when we've beaten St Johnstone and Ross County in the last month or so?

And Motherwells 'form' is a possibility. They clearly have a manager who doesn't know how to turn things around. I've inverted form, because to me, form is the last 5 or 6 games. They've been at it the entire season.

As it stands we've still taken 11 pts more than well after round 8 of the campaign

I'm still standing by my prediction that we won't be bottom two come the end of the season, not convinced St Johnstone are safe either, especially if we beat them at Tannadice in a fortnight as our home form had been good overall, ugly sisters apart (but you can lose to them even in form), we've won the home games vs rivals when it matters too

We should have more pts, today luck just wasn't with us, red card, var and injuries, least deserved was a point from today

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    As it stands we've still taken 11 pts more than well after round 8 of the campaign

I'm still standing by my prediction that we won't be bottom two come the end of the season, not convinced St Johnstone are safe either, especially if we beat them at Tannadice in a fortnight as our home form had been good overall, ugly sisters apart (but you can lose to them even in form), we've won the home games vs rivals when it matters too

We should have more pts, today luck just wasn't with us, red card, var and injuries, least deserved was a point from today
    Ifs, buts, pots, pans, shoulda, coulda, woulda!

Still f@cking bottom of the league after 19 games with Fox in charge FACT!

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Ifs, buts, pots, pans, shoulda, coulda, woulda!

Still f@cking bottom of the league after 19 games with Fox in charge FACT!
    Some people need to realise that we are where we are mainly BECAUSE of Fox. Yeah Ross was a disaster to start with but Fox for me ha been every bit a disaster, if not more of one.

As it stands we are bottom of the league and Jack Ross is no longer our manager.He is busy in his garden and i'm helping to pay for its maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    As it stands we are bottom of the league and Jack Ross is no longer our manager.He is busy in his garden and i'm helping to pay for its maintenance.
    I'll bet its the good weedkiller he's using too

Quote Originally Posted by arabiain View Post
    some people need to realise that we are where we are mainly because of fox. Yeah ross was a disaster to start with but fox for me ha been every bit a disaster, if not more of one.
    100 fecking percent!!

This round of fixtures we play all our relegation rivals away.

We have played 3 games this round of fixtures. Two of the top 3 and one of the harder away grounds. Depends how you spin it when you look at fixtures. Massive opportunities in the next 5 games

[QUOTE=GUNBOAT;40210421]As it stands we are bottom of the league and Jack Ross is no longer our manager.He is busy in his garden and i'm helping to pay for its maintenance.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)