+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Keep the Faith

[QUOTE=tijuanataxi;40210538]
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    As it stands we are bottom of the league and Jack Ross is no longer our manager.He is busy in his garden and i'm helping to pay for its maintenance.
    SORRY i ment i agree with you 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamsof83 View Post
    We have played 3 games this round of fixtures. Two of the top 3 and one of the harder away grounds. Depends how you spin it when you look at fixtures. Massive opportunities in the next 5 games

Agreed

Very much there for us, I'd say only 1 fixture of the last 14 you can kinda write off, Sevco away in April

Sticking with my guns, this side is not going down, fans can help though by not creating a toxic atmosphere at any of the home games

The fans might do that if they were treated like customers by the club rather than charity donors! All it would take would be a bit of communication.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Very much there for us, I'd say only 1 fixture of the last 14 you can kinda write off, Sevco away in April
    This is how I see it now. We've been unlucky in having a few really difficult games on the back of some decent form - both the Old Firm, both the Edinburgh teams away and Killie away. We now have a run of nine games that are definitely there for the taking. The heads haven't dropped, as we saw yesterday, so let's go and get the points needed.

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    The fans might do that if they were treated like customers by the club rather than charity donors! All it would take would be a bit of communication.
    Agree with this. The comms from the club have been dire the last few years. We seem to be kept in the dark over everything.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Agree with this. The comms from the club have been dire the last few years. We seem to be kept in the dark over everything.
    Honestly, it seems to be the United way, been happening for years. ☹️

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Honestly, it seems to be the United way, been happening for years. ☹️
    It has. We've now added to that by not providing injury updates. It's a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    It has. We've now added to that by not providing injury updates. It's a joke.
    We must be the only club not to do this? What is the reason? They can be vague but give us something! 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    We must be the only club not to do this? What is the reason? They can be vague but give us something! ��
    A few more Asghar out banners,disgruntled fan letters to the press and a social media ****storm will probably bring the silence to an end.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    As it stands we've still taken 11 pts more than well after round 8 of the campaign
    as it stands we are still bottom

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)