+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheffield United Post Match Thoughts

Stop wasting your time with him. Drown him out with silence. I couldn't care less what he says anymore and it's bliss.

Just ignore him.

The statistics on the club website are more credible than the random guess of a mad bloke sat 50 yards away.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Said don't go on what it says a players height is it said Taylor was 5ft 10! BW doesn't look 6ft to me just under that.
    The same source I used (soccer base) puts Taylor at 5:6.

Looks pretty accurate to me.

Doubt anyone on here will agree right Hugill he's doing jumping. Centre backs need that height/strength with physical forwards jumping into them to get ball away cause if not ball can drop in a dangerous position for us.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Doubt anyone on here will agree right Hugill he's doing jumping. Centre backs need that height/strength with physical forwards jumping into them to get ball away cause if not ball can drop in a dangerous position for us.
    Guy Branston is the same height as BW. Was he physical enough for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    The same source I used (soccer base) puts Taylor at 5:6.

Looks pretty accurate to me.
    Probably our greatest C/H Dave Watson 5ft 10ins but then again he was pure class.

Only thing i didn’t understand was why Ogbene and Ferguson swapped sides ? I was hoping Fergie was going to get match winner

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Only thing i didn’t understand was why Ogbene and Ferguson swapped sides ? I was hoping Fergie was going to get match winner
    Fergie has been a big part of our recent form. I like him In the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Probably our greatest C/H Dave Watson 5ft 10ins but then again he was pure class.

That's point I'm trying to make we aren't in a world class standard of football. More direct football route 1 lump ball up feed off scraps that may come. Got to deal with that.

The passage of play that started with Fosu turning his man at the edge of our box, switching it to the other wing to Chieo and ending with Ollie hitting a left footer wide was the point I knew we are going to stay up this year.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast