+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheffield United Post Match Thoughts

I thought the ref was bias against the Millers in the first half, shocking performance from
    the linesman on the family stand side.
    Rathbone a good selection as captain, unlucky with his shot in the second half, Blades
    goalkeeper was caught dead footed, but ball went wide.
    Victor again showing he is a top keeper in the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    That's point I'm trying to make we aren't in a world class standard of football. More direct football route 1 lump ball up feed off scraps that may come. Got to deal with that.
    But your point holds no water because of your hard on for McCart who is half an inch taller.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    But your point holds no water because of your hard on for McCart who is half an inch taller.
    What a load of old pony does Gru spout when I first started watching Millers regularly we had a centre half played at side of Paul Stancliffe he must have been only about 5 10 if that one of best centre halves we’ve had Jimmy Mullen he was captain too and only got kicked out of team when Emlyn took over and he played in same position so it was on yer bike Jimmy
    Later on we had a centre forward called Stewart Evans who was 6 4 he was 5 8 when he jumped for headers though and Eaves is the same so it doesn’t matter what height it’s if you can play the game

Let's get their heights checked proper! Taylor was no taller than 5ft 4 & that's being generous! Iooked at BW yesterday at half time warm up for substitutes I'm convinced he's not 6ft just under. McCart looked near 6ft 2 to me. Football it's changed from old days it's more physical at level we are playing now like I keep saying you've got to deal with that.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Let's get their heights checked proper! Taylor was no taller than 5ft 4 & that's being generous! Iooked at BW yesterday at half time warm up for substitutes I'm convinced he's not 6ft just under. McCart looked near 6ft 2 to me. Football it's changed from old days it's more physical at level we are playing now like I keep saying you've got to deal with that.
    So until you can personally check their heights you don’t believe any of them? You think your guess from up in the stand is more accurate? As I’ve said before, the most arrogant poster on here.

“Never play chess with a pigeon.

The pigeon just knocks all the pieces over.

Then ****s all over the board.

Then struts around like it won.”

Haha! There’s a few pigeons on here!

Why is it Rotherham United are always called a physical side, not a footballing side.

For instance - ' Blades manager Paul Heckingbottom was pleased how his players stood
    up to the physical threat of the opposition '.

I thought the Blades were a physical side, in this 0-0 derby game.

Just goes to show how fans see things differently.
    According to the blades site. Egan had hugill in his pocket all game.
    Viktor was a nervous flapping goalkeeper.
    Ogbene was ****e.
    Were a team of cloggers ect ect

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast