+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Newcastle v West Ham Match Thread

Gordon and Isak have to be starters next game

You only need to look at the bench Fraser, Richie, Lascelles, Dummet, Lewis & Murphy. None of them could get a game for a premier team. But this is what the phat kunt left us with.

I’d start Isak for Maxi.
    Disappointing to finally concede in the league from a set piece.

Eddie Howe after the West Ham match on Isak. 'We followed concussion protocols'

Quote Originally Posted by coastferret View Post
    some atrocious passing today...good by Gordon so far
    Exactly, a few quality ones but in general the passing was sh!t.

Gordon

Very impressed with both his speed and positional sense. Also he's very quick to get back to help the defense.

His dink to Wilson was perfectly timed.

I can see with coaching from EH he will quickly fit in and improve the front line.

Gordon looked very good when he came on. But missing Bruno and Isak really exposed the lack of quality we have beyond the first 11. Good servants some of them but time to move them on and refresh.

Yeah, thats where we are without Bruno. I reckon ASM is the kind of player who needs multiple games to maintain his fitness, not sure he will get them based on that performance, to me he is missing a yard of pace over 5 yards. Gordon is a racing snake and potential is limitless - see that pass?? He has to start.

Of course it had to be Pacqueta who had his best game since coming to the PL.

The most frustrating thing about ASM was for most passes to him he stood and waited for the ball to come to him instead of running to get it

Quote Originally Posted by 5under1and View Post
    The most frustrating thing about ASM was for most passes to him he stood and waited for the ball to come to him instead of running to get it
    I noticed that too. Hugely frustrating and I think Isak would’ve started ahead of him yesterday.

Was in the Lakes with little opportunuty to use me phone...not a bad thing to do sometimes.

Managed to get the score and, actually, had been expecting a draw at best after the exertions-mental as well as physical-of the semi final.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)