Paul Simpson is stressing that the club badly needs a training ground with several pitches in / adjacent to Carlisle.

I see no possibility of it happening. Any appropriate land in Carlisle or in the Carlisle hinterland that is viable would be very expensive to buy, too expensive. Maybe land that is on a flood plain could be bought, but why would that happen?

Maybe Paul Simpson's popularity could theoretically result in something occurring but such popularity versus the economic reality can only result in nothing actually happening.

I do not envisage any entity entering into a partnership to create a new training ground, owing to 1921's existence being on a shoogly peg and also given the continuing ownership whose ineptitude and ability to fall out with significant people put its existence on that peg.

For anyone who believes that the 1921 debt to PD's Purepay will eventually vanish in a Fred Story (Story Construction) manner I can only state the following. I have a bridge that crosses the River Thames to sell to you. Believe me, I own it and I can sell it to you.