+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The egg chasing cup

The egg chasing cup

I can't stand rugby, but thought it only fair it had a thread for those who like it.

If the other game played with a stupid shaped ball that has f**k all yo do with football (or even feet for the most part) has a thread here so, should this pish.

I believe Scotland won some trophy yesterday. Yay us. Let's get out the Tam O'Shanter hats and ginger wigs and have some renditions of public school boy rugger songs.

Well, you could put it in Off Topic.

Public school piśh.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Well, you could put it in Off Topic.

Public school piśh.
    I 100% agree on both counts. But I was bored on a Sunday morning and thought I would make a petty, one woman stand against the inappropriate placing of the NFL thread by starting an equally inappropriate rugby thread.

This part of the forum is for football (a game played throughout the world with feet). But as this is lost on the NFLers it seems to be an anything goes sport area.

I look forward to DDs Tour de France thread.

Some try by Van der Merwe.
    I'm not as big a fan of Rugby Football as I am of Grid-iron Football, I think post-professionalism, it's become too much about attritional yards beyond the gain line rather than more expansive play.

I still keep an eye on the internationals though.

I'm a one man crusade for combining the two boards, but given that I'm clearly in the minority, keep that yankee pish in off topic.

Delighted though I am that Scotland beat the english at anything, that was a fair South African accent the boy had.

Another from the Reechurd Gawf school of Scottish Internationalists.

I wouldn't let Reechard Gawf anywhere near a school.

Very true.....

Quote Originally Posted by DondyDan View Post
    I 100% agree on both counts. But I was bored on a Sunday morning and thought I would make a petty, one woman stand against the inappropriate placing of the NFL thread by starting an equally inappropriate rugby thread.

This part of the forum is for football (a game played throughout the world with feet). But as this is lost on the NFLers it seems to be an anything goes sport area.

I look forward to DDs Tour de France thread.
    😂👍

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

Delighted though I am that Scotland beat the english at anything, that was a fair South African accent the boy had.
    I think it's just a southern accent he's got.
    Born in G̶o̶r̶g̶i̶e̶ George.
    Terribly posh those rugger chaps.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast