+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When fans get FA rules wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    If you also look at goalkeepers kicking the ball out of their hands I would say a lot are out of the area,is that allowed.
    If the ball leaves hand before it’s allowed but yes I’ve seen some that are questionable.

It’s silly rules that are causing problems imo.
    The keeper shouldn’t be allowed to step out even if it leaves hands.

The ball should be out even if it’s on the line imo

Also what’s point in the triangle for corners?

It’s not making life easy for officials that’s why I don’t slate them like I use to still some are that ****ing obvious it’s just laughable or cheating like the one on Saturday
    Last edited by millertop; 05-02-2023 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    A few years ago the opposition keeper took a goalkick that went to his striker stood alone in our half. Nearly all of the stadium appealed for off-site. I had to explain to an old bloke who'd watched for 60 years the correct rule.
    You see people quite often in the stands appealing for off side from throw ins too.

I paused the shot when he releases it and he definitely takes it to the boundary but, upon release he was one foot partially over but the other one isn’t.

They are looking at his feet more rather than looking when he releases the ball. It’s all one fluid motion as he throws and continues his momentum straight through to run on the pitch.

Bless ‘em, must have hurt to see us take 4 points off them this season.

Go on the S24SU.com site and have a read on the pre match, match and post match views on us ‘agricultural’ Millers. Fair do’s to some of them as they do praise us but, there are plenty who predicted a walk over yesterday 😄😄

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    If the ball leaves hand before it’s allowed but yes I’ve seen some that are questionable.

It’s silly rules that are causing problems imo.
    The keeper shouldn’t be allowed to step out even if it leaves hands.

The ball should be out even if it’s on the line imo

Also what’s point in the triangle for corners?

It’s not making life easy for officials that’s why I don’t slate them like I use to still some are that ****ing obvious it’s just laughable or cheating like the one on Saturday
    Topsy there’s your problem, it’s not a triangle it’s a quadrant 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Topsy there’s your problem, it’s not a triangle it’s a quadrant ��
    Yes your right

I paused the shot when he releases it and he definitely takes it to the boundary but, upon release he was one foot partially over but the other one isn’t.

They are looking at his feet more rather than looking when he releases the ball. It’s all one fluid motion as he throws and continues his momentum straight through to run on the pitch.;
    Not sure about other throws but one in this video, is like no2 on the examples. One foot behind and one on the line.

Attachment 23441

They are looking at his feet more rather than looking when he releases the ball. It’s all one fluid motion as he throws and continues his momentum straight through to run on the pitch.

Bless ‘em, must have hurt to see us take 4 points off them this season.

Go on the S24SU.com site and have a read on the pre match, match and post match views on us ‘agricultural’ Millers. Fair do’s to some of them as they do praise us but, there are plenty who predicted a walk over yesterday 😄😄
    If they go up to the Prem & I hope they do they will be canon fodder would I swap them YES.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    No, exactly like number 4, one foot fully over
    No foot was fully over the line Grist, one foot was behind the line and the other foot was on the line so very much allowed. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    If you also look at goalkeepers kicking the ball out of their hands I would say a lot are out of the area,is that allowed.
    Agree Lol Morgan, we see a lot of this, didn't Mike Pollitt do it in one match & get done.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Not sure about other throws but one in this video, is like no2 on the examples. One foot behind and one on the line.

Attachment 23441
    Onto another subject 😂 why has MT got his back to Pelts?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast