+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Predictions League Volunteer Required

Predictions League Volunteer Required

We are moving this coming weekend so I'm going to up to my neck in it and unlikely to have much of an opportunity to do next Saturday's prediction league .

A stand in volunteer would be welcomed , normal service will be resumed for the Port Vale game , subject to Virgin internet connection working of course .

Thanks in advance .

I am willing to step in for a short time Animal.

I have done it before so if anyone else wants the experience I would be willing to give way.

Good luck with the move.

I was going to suggest we approached JAQ. Being a woman she'll have no trouble multi-tasking so running the club and the prediction league will be easy for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    I was going to suggest we approached JAQ. Being a woman she'll have no trouble multi-tasking so running the club and the prediction league will be easy for her.
    Nice one!

JAQ has already sent me a bubbly, wacky tweet saying it will be great fun to do it from New York.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 05-02-2023 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I am willing to step in for a short time Animal.

I have done it before so if anyone else wants the experience I would be willing to give way.

Good luck with the move.
    Thanks SB usual rates apply plus a one off enhancement to cover any expenses .

First league game have missed all season , gutted !!!!