+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Salmon Dave

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    That's me done 65. What day does the next 5 appear?

Roger's new client, Diane McAlister, is I think the woman with whom the moustachioed drink o' water inexplicably cheats on the fragrant Heather.
    New episodes usually appear on a Wednesday.

Oh Roger, yer oot wi thon floozie when Heather is all dolled up and in need of some strooptastic action.
    Ya eejit!

Oh Roger, yer oot wi thon floozie when Heather is all dolled up and in need of some strooptastic action.
    Ya eejit!
    He's become a right miserable fecker lately.
    Imagine having a face on you when married to someone as lovely as Heather.

Speaking of stroop. Does Jonah slip Lucy a length?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    He's become a right miserable fecker lately.
    Imagine having a face on you when married to someone as lovely as Heather.

Speaking of stroop. Does Jonah slip Lucy a length?
    I seem to recall she gets packed off to France before the loveable scally can stride confidently to the crease.

Ya eejit!
    Watched that episode tonight.

I would have easily have slipped the floozie a length, but not when I had something as lovely at home as Heather.

Heather looked good in her dress, but she looked even better in the short bathroom scene when she was playing with her hair (on her head).

Sam Partridge is very easy on the eye too and looked very fit in the episode when they were eating with Sheila and Bobby.

Standing in the library right now and stumble across a book by Dinah May.

Who is she? The actress who plays Alan Partridges girlfriend.

Turns out she was married to Michael Winner!

Poor cow.

Standing in the library right now and stumble across a book by Dinah May.

Who is she? The actress who plays Alan Partridges girlfriend.

Turns out she was married to Michael Winner!

Poor cow.
    Library? Probably nae in Aberdeen then where the SNP-LibDem rulers are shutting them faster than a nun’s legs. “Let them read iPads” is the stock answer when ruling group councillors are questioned about the impact on the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Library? Probably nae in Aberdeen then where the SNP-LibDem rulers are shutting them faster than a nun’s legs. “Let them read iPads” is the stock answer when ruling group councillors are questioned about the impact on the poor.
    Central library min.

Still a few in the city to use and I have seen more people use them over the past six months, which is great to see.

Hopefully these campaigners for the closed ones keep at it and remind people how valuable libraries they.

I don't agree with shutting them

Central library min.

Still a few in the city to use and I have seen more people use them over the past six months, which is great to see.

Hopefully these campaigners for the closed ones keep at it and remind people how valuable libraries they.

I don't agree with shutting them
    Good on you for using it.

The campaign to have them re-opened is still fighting. The demos were the most middle-class protests I’ve ever been to!

I still use Central mainly for the reference and local studies sections, and my local branch which rather than being closed by the Philistines is actually getting major repairs this year. It’s usually being used by school groups when I pick up and return books, and is well-regarded.

I use Pressreader, Spydus, and Borrowbox, and the service is first class.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Good on you for using it.

The campaign to have them re-opened is still fighting. The demos were the most middle-class protests I’ve ever been to!

I still use Central mainly for the reference and local studies sections, and my local branch which rather than being closed by the Philistines is actually getting major repairs this year. It’s usually being used by school groups when I pick up and return books, and is well-regarded.

I use Pressreader, Spydus, and Borrowbox, and the service is first class.
    I'm at the library every week. Usually central, but also Mastrick and Bucksburn.

As an avid reader, I don't think I could afford to read all the books that I read without it.

I finally figured how to use Pressreader two weeks ago.
    I was able to use it when logged onto a library PC, but for the life of me I couldn't figure how on my own computer.

I'm blaming my dyslexia, but the wife said it was more being a dopey ****

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast