+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Salmon Dave

Donsdaft doesn't go apoplectic.

A poof by any other name is a poof though.

But the basic fact is despite poofs being poofs that a mannie iznae a wifie and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    And the first rule of Salmon Dave is, you don't talk about Salmon Dave.
    The editor’s idle shagbag colleagues Barnaby Wilde, Barnaby Mild, Naughty Ashley, Speke Lee, and Birke’n’hare, experts in the art of late copy-filing, are open to any rumour, slander, and criticism that anyone wants to offer.

Julia, “You be careful with that Jordache girl, Margaret Clemence, she’s one of them Lebanese”.

[QUOTE=InversneckieDob;40211049]

And the first rule of Salmon Dave is, you don't talk about Salmon Dave.

I'd like to talk about Salmon Dave please, A bout of furious googling revealed nothin except a fish restaurant in Cleveland USA. Tampon Louie popped up couple of times, And Gunther wi a stiffy. Am I warm with a cross between Frank Zappa and Half Man half biscuit ? Salmon Dave... I won't sleep a wink the nite.

You'll need to track down that radge Blin Lemon to get the full SP.

Damn, I've said too much.....

Up to episode 11, by the cringe Mrs Huntington was a comely lady back in the day.
    Jaysus her husband was a nugget though.

Up to episode 11, by the cringe Mrs Huntington was a comely lady back in the day.
    Billy Corkhill as Karen’s economics teacher as she dozes off in class due to having the painters in, had me advising, “Dinna gie him ony lip, Kags, he’s gonna be your step-da some day”.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Billy Corkhill as Karen’s economics teacher as she dozes off in class due to having the painters in, had me advising, “Dinna gie him ony lip, Kags, he’s gonna be your step-da some day”.
    I'm sure I clocked Sinbad in the dole Q when Paul Collins was signing on.

I took a still of Roger sitting in Huyton railway station beside a poster of Celtic fan Jimmy Saville (this is the under-age of the train etc etc) to send to a CTY subscriber with whom I still maintain contact.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    He peaked in The Great Escape.

I have watched episodes 1&2 of Redmond’s issue-challenging telly so far.

Heather naked under the quilt, inviting Roger to join her, and he prefers spying on the neighbours? Poovery.
    He could have put Heather out to switch off the car alarm though, trying to hide her modesty with a copy of the Guardian on a cold morning would have been a site to behold.

By the time I started watching it Roger was long gone and she was taking up we the boy (the actor who used to present kids programme Picture Box) who turned out to be a junkie. Looking forward to watching these years that I missed, although I gave up on it long before it ended.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    He could have put Heather out to switch off the car alarm though, trying to hide her modesty with a copy of the Guardian on a cold morning would have been a site to behold.

By the time I started watching it Roger was long gone and she was taking up we the boy (the actor who used to present kids programme Picture Box) who turned out to be a junkie. Looking forward to watching these years that I missed, although I gave up on it long before it ended.
    The ‘junkie’ (he, like many others still around ‘managed’ his habit so that he could lead an outwardly-normal life) was Nicholas Black.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast