+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Salmon Dave

FAO Salmon Dave

I see every episode of a certain seminal 80s soap/drama is now available on the STV Player.
    I'm up to episode 6.
    Oh, Heather..........

Ah Shooooie McPhee .. The highly strung jocko chef tunnelling his way out of the kitchen using only a fish slice helped by a muddy faced Steve McQueen. TV gold min.

Ehm.......no.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Ehm.......no.
    Oh OK, I just assumed your were referring to Crossroads, Which on reflection is not Scottish silly me. But what about Shoooie McPhee tho ?

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Oh OK, I just assumed your were referring to Crossroads, Which on reflection is not Scottish silly me. But what about Shoooie McPhee tho ?
    He peaked in The Great Escape.

I have watched episodes 1&2 of Redmond’s issue-challenging telly so far.

Heather naked under the quilt, inviting Roger to join her, and he prefers spying on the neighbours? Poovery.

Although “Cousin Jill” who runs a hotel in the Midlands, makes a mischievous cameo appearance in an episode around the mid-90s.

I'm all over the shop here, Its Brookside init ? Neither Scottish nor Crossroads, Eddie Grant on the 5 string banjo or is that Bobby, Get the phuckin Bizzies shouted Mr Ba's WTF is Salmon Dave ?

I'm all over the shop here, Its Brookside init ? Neither Scottish nor Crossroads, Eddie Grant on the 5 string banjo or is that Bobby, Get the phuckin Bizzies shouted Mr Ba's WTF is Salmon Dave ?
    Stax’s finest testifying gospel duo, obvs. Or at least that’s fit he telt me. https://youtu.be/kINmgmDpHqs

Handily, for playing in a covers band, the Attractions upped the BPM and scored a hit with it. Just the one song to learn, but play both arrangements. It was easier being Lewis Steinberg or Duck Dunn than it was Bruce Thomas, like.

I didn't say it was Scottish, I said it was available on the STV player.
    It is indeed Phil Redmond's glorious creation Brookside.

And the first rule of Salmon Dave is, you don't talk about Salmon Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    He peaked in The Great Escape.

I have watched episodes 1&2 of Redmond’s issue-challenging telly so far.

Heather naked under the quilt, inviting Roger to join her, and he prefers spying on the neighbours? Poovery.
    Next level.
    I would go as far as to opine a level of poovery that would induce apoplexy in Donsdaft.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast