+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nelms/dsa/d4l/

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    He doesn’t want to meet.

No game is up any poley, he just doesn’t feel the need to meet with fans groups.
    I disagree Noah, if you want an engaged fanbase you have to talk, update, listen.

If you want a distanced fan base, not growing and not engaged......he cracks on as he's doing.

Would you rather have owners that communicate?

Or like many you are happy just supporting the team?

Just supporting the team isnt a bad position to take any **** that goes to games and supports gets a big tick from me

I know many are happy with b but I'd rather have a and those that want a arnae gonna stop asking for it

Striking seems to be in fashion. Wonder what we could do?

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I disagree Noah, if you want an engaged fanbase you have to talk, update, listen.

If you want a distanced fan base, not growing and not engaged......he cracks on as he's doing.

Would you rather have owners that communicate?

Or like many you are happy just supporting the team?

Just supporting the team isnt a bad position to take any **** that goes to games and supports gets a big tick from me

I know many are happy with b but I'd rather have a and those that want a arnae gonna stop asking for it
    I never opined if it was right or wrong of him…but it’s obvious he doesn’t want/need it.

I never opined if it was right or wrong of him…but it’s obvious he doesn’t want/need it.
    What is your opinion then?

He doesn’t want to meet.

No game is up any poley, he just doesn’t feel the need to meet with fans groups.
    Nelms is only interested in meeting with the DSA because they do not ask awkward questions.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Striking seems to be in fashion. Wonder what we could do?
    The Aberdeen supporters at the Hibs game made it quite clear what they thought of Jim Goodwin as manager displaying a banner
    which stated Goodwin out.
    The Dundee supporters who want similar action should be displaying a large banner in the South Enclosure stating ‘Nelms out’ He should be able to read it from the front row of the Directors Box.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    D4l number 1 objective

Represent the views of supporters.
    The current Dee4life board of directors need to realise this. Trying to have dialogue with Nelms ain’t working.
    At the Dee4life AGM last November (2022) the members present were told that there would be an update the following month about the nomination of the Dee4life primary representative on the Dundee Football Club Limited board of directors but to date the members have heard nothing.
    All we get is a monthly newsletter which tells us that Dee4life funds have been handed over to the Dundee Football Club Community Trust to purchase 168 hot water bottles but there is no mention in the article stating who is going to pay for the cost of filling these hot water bottles.
    Last week we received the latest monthly Dee4life newsletter which contained an article about handing out flyers urging Dundee supporters to join Dee4life.
    However the leaflet contains a flaw.
    People using the leaflet can only join using the enclosed QR code as sadly there are no details in the leaflet advising how to join via the Dee4life website.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    The Aberdeen supporters at the Hibs game made it quite clear what they thought of Jim Goodwin as manager displaying a banner
    which stated Goodwin out.
    The Dundee supporters who want similar action should be displaying a large banner in the South Enclosure stating ‘Nelms out’ He should be able to read it from the front row of the Directors Box.
    Slightly different. Aberdeen fans wanting Goodwin out were clearly in the majority. That's not obvious at all among Dundee fans regarding Nelms.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    The current Dee4life board of directors need to realise this. Trying to have dialogue with Nelms ain’t working.
    At the Dee4life AGM last November (2022) the members present were told that there would be an update the following month about the nomination of the Dee4life primary representative on the Dundee Football Club Limited board of directors but to date the members have heard nothing.
    All we get is a monthly newsletter which tells us that Dee4life funds have been handed over to the Dundee Football Club Community Trust to purchase 168 hot water bottles but there is no mention in the article stating who is going to pay for the cost of filling these hot water bottles.
    Last week we received the latest monthly Dee4life newsletter which contained an article about handing out flyers urging Dundee supporters to join Dee4life.
    However the leaflet contains a flaw.
    People using the leaflet can only join using the enclosed QR code as sadly there are no details in the leaflet advising how to join via the Dee4life website.
    You need to understand it's 2023 and anyone who might like to join via the website can do so easily.

Type Dee4Life into Google. Choose the Dee4Life website. Press the JOIN US button.

Couldn't be easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Deebunked View Post
    Slightly different. Aberdeen fans wanting Goodwin out were clearly in the majority. That's not obvious at all among Dundee fans regarding Nelms.
    I don't think it's obvious either.

I think ( a guess ) the vast majority fall into the meh camp.

But what ain't happening is those that want to stay at Dens or have massive concerns about moving ain't being represented in the way I thought we would be.

I keep saying this, this isn't really about DFC, it's about Nelms and Keyes and if it benefits DFC that's good, if it dosent then no skin AFF their nose.

130 years of history, 124 or so at Dens Park and we aren't worthy of answers.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)