+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nelms/dsa/d4l/

We have been told we are going to move to a new stadium. We have been told there is no plan to stay at Dems.
    I think the trouble is that these answers are not acceptable to some supporters. Only used the word "some" because I don’t know if there is any reliable assessment of supporter opinion on these answers.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    We have been told we are going to move to a new stadium. We have been told there is no plan to stay at Dems.
    I think the trouble is that these answers are not acceptable to some supporters. Only used the word "some" because I don’t know if there is any reliable assessment of supporter opinion on these answers.
    The Directors of Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited have never asked the Dundee supporters if they are in favour of Dundee Football Club leaving Dens Park and moving to a new stadium in the former NCR Camperdown grounds because they will probably not like the answers.
    The Dundee supporters need to remember that the directors of Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited are only interested in making money from their new stadium development in the former NCR Camperdown grounds and the Dundee supporters are an irrelevance.
    That is patently obvious when John Nelms will not listen to the continual pleas from Dundee supporters to reinstate Pay at the Gate turnstiles in the Main Stand and Bobby Cox Stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Deebunked View Post
    You need to understand it's 2023 and anyone who might like to join via the website can do so easily.

Type Dee4Life into Google. Choose the Dee4Life website. Press the JOIN US button.

Couldn't be easier.
    I am already a Dee4life member.

Quote Originally Posted by Deebunked View Post
    Slightly different. Aberdeen fans wanting Goodwin out were clearly in the majority. That's not obvious at all among Dundee fans regarding Nelms.
    I disagree. Dundee supporters have been complaining about Nelms for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I don't think it's obvious either.

I think ( a guess ) the vast majority fall into the meh camp.

But what ain't happening is those that want to stay at Dens or have massive concerns about moving ain't being represented in the way I thought we would be.

I keep saying this, this isn't really about DFC, it's about Nelms and Keyes and if it benefits DFC that's good, if it dosent then no skin AFF their nose.

130 years of history, 124 or so at Dens Park and we aren't worthy of answers.
    I agree.
    The meh Dundee supporters will be the first to complain if Dens Park is sold long before the new stadium is ready for use or work not even started building it resulting in Dundee Football Club being homeless and having to ground share at McDiarmid Park, Gayfield or god forbid Tannadice.
    The day we leave Dens Park for good will be my last day attending Dundee FC games.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I am already a Dee4life member.
    I'm aware. However you seemed to think it was tricky to join bia website and I was showing you how. Share with your friends if you like.

I disagree. Dundee supporters have been complaining about Nelms for years.
    Some Dundee fans have including myself. That's doesn't make it a majority.

You can disagree all you like but that doesn't make me wrogn.

I agree.
    The meh Dundee supporters will be the first to complain if Dens Park is sold long before the new stadium is ready for use or work not even started building it resulting in Dundee Football Club being homeless and having to ground share at McDiarmid Park, Gayfield or god forbid Tannadice.
    The day we leave Dens Park for good will be my last day attending Dundee FC games.
    Finally a positive in the stadium debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    D4L canvassed opinion of their members if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    D4L canvassed opinion of their members if I remember correctly.
    I cannot remember the result of the their questionnaire.
    However I can remember the result of the question asked at the Dee4life AGM last November 2022.
    The question was “Hands up anyone who thinks that Dundee Football Club has been well run in the last two years”.
    Not one single hand was raised.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)