+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nelms/dsa/d4l/

Nelms/dsa/d4l/

the perth saints welcoming their fans for a q+a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

take note something that nelms has avoided longer than i can remember

lets get the pressure on to achieve our own open meeting q+a

oh hud on we cani even get a patg even tho away fans have been getting one,never mind a q+a

pretty evident that nelms treats the fans with utter contempt,coming up to season tkt renewal time which means an ideal opportunity to get him to engage with the whole of the support.

D4L don't miss this opportunity

fed up waiting

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post

oh hud on we cani even get a patg even tho away fans have been getting one,never mind a q+a

pretty evident that nelms treats the fans with utter contempt,coming up to season tkt renewal time which means an ideal opportunity to get him to engage with the whole of the support.

fed up waiting
    In,my opinion Nelms is only interested in Season tickets holders as he makes it as difficult as possible for Dundee FC non season ticket holders to attend home games at Dens Park.
    I wish that Mr Nelms would make a statement explaining why he will not reinstate PATG for Dundee supporters but he is happy to have PATG for Away supporters.

fed up waiting
    His ba but it's oor jumpers for goalposts.

Only thing we can do since D4L seem to have changed direction is pick up our jumper and go.

fed up waiting
    Just accept the fact it isn’t happening.

It’s Dens Park for next season and full steam ahead on the Kingsway, what’s the problem ?

Quote Originally Posted by scottg View Post
    It’s Dens Park for next season and full steam ahead on the Kingsway, what’s the problem ?
    Aye indeed.

All the fans "organisations" seem to be ignoring the fact that a large chunk of the people they represent are either very sceptical about the big move or don't want to move at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Aye indeed.

All the fans "organisations" seem to be ignoring the fact that a large chunk of the people they represent are either very sceptical about the big move or don't want to move at all.
    I don't want to move to an imaginary stadium.

Even if what Nelms says is true and I'm very ****ing sceptical.....we have another season after this one at dens but a new 4 year deal to train at Gardyne which suggests homeless minimum 2/3 years

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Just accept the fact it isn’t happening.
    the day we accept that then the game is up the poley

D4l number 1 objective

Represent the views of supporters.

the day we accept that then the game is up the poley
    He doesn’t want to meet.

No game is up any poley, he just doesn’t feel the need to meet with fans groups.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)