+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Nelms/dsa/d4l/

Maybe the DSA and dee4life should join forces and have 1 fans group?
    Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Deebunked View Post
    I agree with you Eric there is a lot of apathy, but apathy is not the same as rejection.

If it was that simple then Nelms could easily argue he doesn't need to talk to Dee4Life as it's been rejected by thousands of Dundee fans on the basis of their apathy and non-membership of the society. I don't know why he hasn't already said that out loud, it would certainly rattle some cages.
    When Dee4life was created it had over 4,000 members each paying a ‘one off’ payment of £1.
    However it should have been an annual subscription fee which was belatedly introduced in November 2017.
    Everyone who previously paid their £1 fee are now as classed as Dee4life historical members with no rights whereas Dee4life members who pay their annual membership fee of £10 are entitled to attend AGMs and cast their vote if applicable.
    Every Dundee supporter is able to join Dee4life whereas only members of a Dundee supporters club are entitled to be a member of the DSA.

Quote Originally Posted by Deebunked View Post
    Fantastic sample size. It's settled then, three old codgers were in agreement.

You just made that up didn't you? If you didn't it means none of you even bothered to see what the QR code does ��

If you were recruiting for Dee4Life you should've just let them know that haud it and dod it were no longer involved in running the show. They've have been using the QR code there and then.

Just for me can you tell when you decided the internet was a good technological replacement for writing letter to the papers and posting them? Times change.
    The two people I spoke to in the Main Stand were not ‘old codgers’ as you seem to think.
    Unlike you I deal in facts and I post things that happen.
    The third sentence of your above post does not make sense.
    Writing letters to newspapers is now a waste of time thanks to a greatly reduced number of people purchasing newspapers and a number of newspapers having a paywall on their online website which means that it is impossible to read the letters page of these newspapers unless you pay a subscription to read them.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    When Dee4life was created it had over 4,000 members each paying a ‘one off’ payment of £1.
    However it should have been an annual subscription fee which was belatedly introduced in November 2017.
    Everyone who previously paid their £1 fee are now as classed as Dee4life historical members with no rights whereas Dee4life members who pay their annual membership fee of £10 are entitled to attend AGMs and cast their vote if applicable.
    Every Dundee supporter is able to join Dee4life whereas only members of a Dundee supporters club are entitled to be a member of the DSA.
    Not like you to miss the point.

How many Dundee fans are there approx? Maybe 10,000 will want a ticket if we are about to win the league? How's many are members? 5% of that?

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Maybe the DSA and dee4life should join forces and have 1 fans group?
    Just a thought.
    Agree, been saying it for years

The two people I spoke to in the Main Stand were not ‘old codgers’ as you seem to think.
    Unlike you I deal in facts and I post things that happen.
    The third sentence of your above post does not make sense.
    Writing letters to newspapers is now a waste of time thanks to a greatly reduced number of people purchasing newspapers and a number of newspapers having a paywall on their online website which means that it is impossible to read the letters page of these newspapers unless you pay a subscription to read them.
    Your interpretation of them at least.

Member of D4L (currently under review) and member of a supporters club that' happens to be a member of the DSA, I don't think I'd join anything that DSA had a major involvement in to be honest.

Maybe should just have a third group the "Dens Park is our home Dundee supporters group" ....or even something catchier 😆......the not represented Dundee supporters group.......Linda is a bull****ter dark blues .......or my personal fav ......Pravda are pricks Dundee supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Member of D4L (currently under review) and member of a supporters club that' happens to be a member of the DSA, I don't think I'd join anything that DSA had a major involvement in to be honest.

Maybe should just have a third group the "Dens Park is our home Dundee supporters group" ....or even something catchier ��......the not represented Dundee supporters group.......Linda is a bull****ter dark blues .......or my personal fav ......Pravda are pricks Dundee supporters.
    I like the idea of a Stay at Dens group.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I like the idea of a Stay at Dens group.
    SAD Group rules

Any Dundee supporter can join a supporters club

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)