+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ramsgate.

Ramsgate.

In the distant past, when i gave a wotsit, Cambridge playing Ramsgate at home in the southern league, in the 50s and 60s, and losing, was like walking into the house, and finding someone dead.

Or turning on the news to have Kenneth Kendall announcing that the Russians had landed on Clacton beach. That of course was unnescessary as the Russians are already here in the guise of the Labour party.

When an obviously inferior team comes to Brunton Park, and wins, its time to write letters to those responsible.

Your pain is unbearable, especially when fame and fortune in the shape of div 1 is in sight. If you lose to Harrogate, who else will you lose too, are you not as good as you thougfht? will it happen again, will you fall to midtable, is Simpson over hyped?, is relegation not far off?

Catastrophe in all its forms is coming, relegation, bankruptcy, flood, deep deep depression, black clouds, hopelessness.

Considering your geographical location..........the rain.......£ 0, net worth, the atlantic lapping at your feet, no money, gad.

Atlantic? Did you really think that one through?

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    the Russians are already here in the guise of the Labour party.
    We of the Carlisle United persuasion have recently been made starkly aware of what an own goal is, the last two goals that we conceded
    were not scored by opposition players.

Frank, to state that the Russians are already here in the guise of the Labour Party is very much an own goal by you. Under the Conservative government since 6th May 2010 the financial sector of the UK has become the biggest money laundering force on the entire planet, much of its
    'work' being on Russian money. The government has done, is doing and will do nothing about it. Furthermore the Conservative Party is owned
    by the Russian oligarchs who are associates of Putin. Without such vile money the Conservative Party would be insolvent.
    Last edited by _Stefan_Kuntz; 05-02-2023 at 02:03 PM.

Oh, Irish sea. I am corrected, but Carlisle United arnt. Stefan, im not a tory anymore, those dingbats are lib dem now. Being a proper Tory, i would now be classed as a nazi. I am not, but youd think i was.

I merely point out that "the Russians are already here in the guise of the Labour party" is incorrect. The 'washing' of 'dirty' money
    has occurred under a Tory government. Much of that money is Russian and from serious foul play.

Furthermore, the Tory party is being kept solvent by an abundance of money from Putin's favourite oligarchs.

I am pointing out that to accuse the Labour Party of being in league with the Russians is an error. The Tory government is to blame for the 'washing' of 'dirty' money not being seriously investigated and the Tory Party is to blame for accepting money from Putin's favourite oligarchs.

Where you stand politically is not relevant. This is merely pointing out where the blame lies for the fact that Russian corruption easily prospers in the UK and it is endemic in both the Tory government and the Tory Party.

The Labour Party is not in power and thus cannot have done anything since 6th May 2010.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)