The Knibbs goal was a result of gods hand pushing the ball down into the Ipswich net rather than Knibbs showing anything rather than a wild swing of the boot.

Why Knibbs is wanted elswhere is beyond me, he is a typical player who moves onto something better, then vanishes without trace.

Considering he is a brummie, it will be Kidderminster Rovers then Bromsgrove, Redditch United , then Northfield Town, blimey, a wave of home sickness for brum just came over. Cant win, if we went id want to come back here, no winning.

As for the penalty, even when its handed on a plate United cant do it.

Of course i take pleasure over such a thing. The draw for Ipswich must be like United losing at home to Ramsgate in 1958 or whenever, bringing about a deep sense of failure, panic, loss of self belief, and self examination.

Apparently Ipswich top the stats on everything in div 1, yet struggle to get in the top three, and drawing at Cambridge is a symptom, a symptom of fear, a lack of intelligence, catatonia, freezing, self defeat.

What is the point of tippy tappying around, 70 per cent possesion, and nowt to show for it.

What is the fkg point.?

The point is, get that round thing in the box, it then it will take care of itself, even with a Knibbs type up front for Ipswich.

There are so many things i dont get. Ipswich would have got ten with a proper mind set.

Screw keeping shape, just play football. Overlap, drag defenders around, make false runs to create space for others, keep moving, play one twos. Spriggsy, Howard etc, they could do all that. Spriggs used his initiative, his footballing iq was off the scale.

Trevor Howard scored the best goal of all time bar none. Got the ball in his own half, lobbed it over the Huddersfield defence, ran through the Huddersfield team, collected the ball on the other side , through on goal, then lobbed the keeper. Unbelievable, monstrous, beautiful, god like. Not keeping shape there. This is what happens when you let players play.....Atkinson style.

The only reason the country doesnt pray to Trevor Howard now is because he is a or was, a Cambridge player.

Now its like ww1, set battles, boring, hopeless pathetic. Would you instruct da vinci to paint by numbers?

Contempoary fans dont know the difference, they think this is good.

Goodbye United, div 1 wont miss you. Drawing wont do. And good riddance.