+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Early Doors...

Early Doors...

Just finished bingeing on this fantastic programme,there's only 12 episodes but what a show that's all about the characters that frequent a Manchester pub,anybody else a fan?

I just can't understand why they don't commission more of these rather than the crap that they churn out week after week

To the regiment,I wish I was there!

Been watching the repeats on BBC4 over the last month or so,great writing by Craig Cash and Phil Nealey,funniest thing on tv for years.

Exactly Pete and it should have ran into at least another 6 episodes

This week's BBC4 episodes are the final two episodes and Ken's daughter gets to meet her real dad with Joe doing the DJing...Nobby Styles

I once got compared to "that bloke on Early Doors" and presumed that they meant Duffy after my marriage breakup but the cheeky two hat meant Tommy

We went to the Lowry a good few years ago to see the live version, it was excellent 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey View Post
    Exactly Pete and it should have ran into at least another 6 episodes

This week's BBC4 episodes are the final two episodes and Ken's daughter gets to meet her real dad with Joe doing the DJing...Nobby Styles

I once got compared to "that bloke on Early Doors" and presumed that they meant Duffy after my marriage breakup but the cheeky two hat meant Tommy
    Is that because you would never buy a round?
    Phil and Nige crack me up.

It probably was Pete tbh plus the fact that I can be a miserable sod when I want 😆

Phil and Nige are absolutely brilliant,when they start laughing in the back it makes me roll,how they've kept their jobs is beyond with the antics that they get up up... Crime won't crack itself!

To get on the case.. it was a case (of whiskey) I remember 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    We went to the Lowry a good few years ago to see the live version, it was excellent 👍
    I don't believe it,he's trying to outdo me again

I don't believe it,he's trying to outdo me
    again
    Did you say that in your best Victor Meldrew voice.

I don't believe it,he's trying to outdo me again
    ?? Was a fan of watching the show & they did a live tour... Not my fault you have only just found it...

If you like Mark Benton, watch Northern Lights / City Lights & binge on that.. Starts off as 2 neighbours trying to upstage each other on Xmas lights

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)