+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leyton Orient again

Quote Originally Posted by MeForCrewe View Post
    I'm going for a 0-2 loss, I might change my mind once I've seen the teamsheet.

Well that was terrible Bell is doing nothing but regressing this team at a rapid pace of knots we look like relegation is nailed on anybody who thought we were safe think again. Bell has to go and so do the rest of the management team absolutely clueless, Adebisi MOM who picked that Stevie Wonder ? I’m sorry but Offord is tosh, Richards is a terrible goalkeeper, Agyei is just crap, the new midfielder woeful the FB a midget, the subs just made a crap team worse but don’t worry we’ve got a solar farm coming.

I thought the best passer of the ball last night was Concrete Rod. In fact he would have been my MOTM. Adebisi had a really good first half but faded. I thought the Duracell Bunny (AKA Robertson) had a good game too.
    Now that Finney has gone, I'm afraid I've got a new needle stuck in the groove - Agyei!. The only time he sprung into life was when he picked up the ball 30 yards out and ran at their defence, probably thinking he could score. I have a prediction - he will be 'injured' this weekend. He really is not a team player, rarely tracks his man and barely busts a gut to chase a ball in behind. I'm sure he'll want to be gone at the end of the season.
    I do hope that a CBR return by the end of the month is an honest assessment as we need him (especially. alongside (Nevitt) as soon as possible.
    That and a gameplan!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12