+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some one mentioned an APP for recruitment. I think that is AiScout?

Some one mentioned an APP for recruitment. I think that is AiScout?

Some one mentioned an APP being used for recruitment. I think it started as just amateur recruitment going off the video. Whether it has been implemented to different levels or not im not sure. However I think this is the app that was discussed

https://www.facebook.com/AiScoutapp/...9814140622248/

Whatever Pace is using U-G, it's definitely working.

Quote Originally Posted by Untinted Glasses View Post
    Some one mentioned an APP being used for recruitment. I think it started as just amateur recruitment going off the video. Whether it has been implemented to different levels or not im not sure. However I think this is the app that was discussed

https://www.facebook.com/AiScoutapp/...9814140622248/
    That's probably what I was thinking of UG, maybe it has been developed and expanded, maybe our recruitment team are using it, or something similar. However it's being done, I doubt sny football club has ever recruited so many players, so cheaply, in such a short space of time, with such a success rate as BFC has just done. Not ever in the history of football I would think.

Yea it is quite remarkable really.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    That's probably what I was thinking of UG, maybe it has been developed and expanded, maybe our recruitment team are using it, or something similar. However it's being done, I doubt sny football club has ever recruited so many players, so cheaply, in such a short space of time, with such a success rate as BFC has just done. Not ever in the history of football I would think.
    I agree sinkov. It is incredible what has been achieved and it is not over yet. VK and Pace seem very calm and clear in their thinking. VK seems to have the belief that “if they are good enough, they are old enough” as well as actively developing them through the coaching staff.

I was concerned that we would lose TBH but, as good as he is, we have brought in two excellent centre backs. I suspect that in summer we will see some new, talented midfielders coming in to support the existing group.

It is a project and that is evident.

For anyone who has not seen this...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/foot...0c25fce30d1ced

Having watched Bastien and Foster Missing in Action again last night, might I respectfully suggest the AiScoutapp undergoes a reset?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Having watched Bastien and Foster Missing in Action again last night, might I respectfully suggest the AiScoutapp undergoes a reset?
    I think both Bastien and Foster have to be put down to Vinni, he knew Bastien well from his time in Belgium and he was one of his first signings, and Vinni actually went over to Belgium to watch Foster himself, he must have seen something he liked, maybe a few weeks down Gawthorpe with Vinni will bring about a remarkable improvement ?

I think both Bastien and Foster have to be put down to Vinni, he knew Bastien well from his time in Belgium and he was one of his first signings, and Vinni actually went over to Belgium to watch Foster himself, he must have seen something he liked, maybe a few weeks down Gawthorpe with Vinni will bring about a remarkable improvement ?
    I bloody hope so sinkov, our first goal last night was scored because Foster can't control a bag of cement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I bloody hope so sinkov, our first goal last night was scored because Foster can't control a bag of cement.
    I seem to remember another centre forward who came to us when he was 24 years old and who, according to our fans, could not control a bag of cement. He had played over 140 games as a professional when he came to us and he gave the goods. Foster is 22 and has only been involved in 43 games as a professional -----give him time, he is trying to control different cement than they use in Belgium.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)