+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OT Happy Valley

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Excuse me pal, I’m being a tad giddy and facetious at the mo. 😉

I got that mate

Did anyone notice it reunited Rita and Bob, from Rita, Sue and Bob too?

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I got that mate

Did anyone notice it reunited Rita and Bob, from Rita, Sue and Bob too?
    Yes indeed.
    Best thing on telly for years. Somehow though I thought TLR seemed much less menacing and not just in the last scene. Too much like a pretty boy now.
    Thought the pharmacist story was rushed at the end.
    Really enjoyed it though.
    These people can act the socks off the Hollywood lot well done to all.

Agree about the pharmacist guy sota. Think they could have had another episode to sort this out or at least have him bumped off.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Agree about the pharmacist guy sota. Think they could have had another episode to sort this out or at least have him bumped off.
    It passed me by first time around so I binge watched series 1 and 2 after episode 1;series 3. It's the best TV I've seen in ages. The same actors playing every part - including young Ryan - added to it all immensley.

Apparently the long delay between series 2 and 3 was to let Ryan's character grow up in "real time" and absorb what happened to his Dad.

It's a shame that "Faisal and Hepworth's story" wasn't allowed to play out more, but that's nit picking.... as well as the short centre halfs as Scum pointed out

Bloody crappy right wing/left wing BBC,waste of bloody money,someone had to say it.
    Think they could do another couple of episodes just about the murder,I want to know what happens anyway.

Hat's off to the actors and writers of Happy Valley.

Just need Catherine Cawood to go undercover with Jackson Lamb now.

Don't watch anything like that liked Nolly about Noel Gordon she was a star! not just on tv she had something about her a strong respected woman.

On tv dramas the suspects always answer any questions when in custody whilst being interviewed. On real life progs it always .." No comment"

Great program but they could have done a couple more episodes to tie all the loose ends up.

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    On tv dramas the suspects always answer any questions when in custody whilst being interviewed. On real life progs it always .." No comment"
    Mind you the lead character was quite realistic, a man hating woman police officer that think’s she’s cleverer than her bosses, unfit and overweight with a uniform that’s grubby and doesn’t fit properly

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast