+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Oliver Michael Rathbone appreciation society

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Sorry redhouse I meant to direct my reply to cayton,not to you.I agree with your comment.
    Well in that case read my post again. Where have I said he's not vocal in the changing room. ? And how is an opinion an assumption
    You said you though he was an excellent appointment and asked my why I though he wasn't.
    If you wanted an argument over it why didn't you just says.. If you want my opinion (like you asked for) then read above

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Sorry redhouse I meant to direct my reply to cayton,not to you.I agree with your comment.
    Ok no worries

Quote Originally Posted by redhouse View Post
    Personally I don't think the captain should be vocal in the dressing room that's the job of the manager and his staff . The captain is the leader on the pitch and that's when he should be vocal and lead by example .
    Rathbone certainly leads by example but I don't recall him being vocal. Haha well except Vs stoke when he was bouncing about I front of the ref cos he got a decision wrong. Being a captain imo is more than just on the pitch. The dressing room need the leader. At training sometimes the young lads need guidance. I presume woody is still doing this role off the pitch.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123