+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marsch Sacked!

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    Gutted, but can I just say WooooHooo, about f'n Time!!!!
    F00k being gutted, man was never right for the job and never would be as long as he has a hole in his ar5e. Good riddance to bad rubbish, just a shame it's taken this long and any new coach/manager (Please yes to Corberan!) has so few games to turn the relegation supertanker around.

Quote Originally Posted by bathlad61 View Post
    Should have pulled the trigger a week ago, when Dyche still available - maybe not the best style of football, but real fighting chance of avoiding the drop. Corberan, good young coach, but has he the experience needed at present?
    He's substantially better than Marsch, thats for sure, but only time will tell (if we ask and he accepts of course)

Don't worry Orta is on it as he has been grooming someone else for 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    F00k being gutted, man was never right for the job and never would be as long as he has a hole in his ar5e. Good riddance to bad rubbish, just a shame it's taken this long and any new coach/manager (Please yes to Corberan!) has so few games to turn the relegation supertanker around.
    And as for my predictions regarding the influence the 49-ers would have and Marsch being retained, thank god I was wrong!

And as for my predictions regarding the influence the 49-ers would have and Marsch being retained, thank god I was wrong!
    After the recent additions to the squad and back room staff you were not alone in thinking Yank Lampard/Chaos Cowboy/Calamity Kid was safe for the foreseeable.

Need to get the next appointment right.

Always sorry to see someone lose their job. He did seem a genuine nice fella.
    Unfortunately he wasn’t up to the job and showed no signs of ever being up to the job.
    He actually should’ve been gone 3 months ago. Would’ve saved everyone a lot of heartache.
    Hope it works out for him somewhere else.

He's substantially better than Marsch, thats for sure, but only time will tell (if we ask and heaccepts of course)

I saw something last night about all this before hitting the sack (sorry play on words).

Just wondering mate how was his parting with LUFC was it amicable? or under a cloud. I never did hear any muttering when he went. I think right from the get go he would have been my choice following MB.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Always sorry to see someone lose their job. He did seem a genuine nice fella.
    Unfortunately he wasn’t up to the job and showed no signs of ever being up to the job.
    He actually should’ve been gone 3 months ago. Would’ve saved everyone a lot of heartache.
    Hope it works out for him somewhere else.
    Agree, seems weird bringing his 2nd in only weeks ago and right after the window. I wish him well wherever he ends up.

Sadly, it was inevitable. Just a shame it took longer than Brexit to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    I saw something last night about all this before hitting the sack (sorry play on words).

Just wondering mate how was his parting with LUFC was it amicable? or under a cloud. I never did hear any muttering when he went. I think right from the get go he would have been my choice following MB.
    You mean when Corberan? My understanding is that it was amicable, to a point, in the LUFC didn't want him to go, but weren't going to block the move. That what I remember but I do have "senior moments" so don't sue me if I'm wrong!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)