+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Leeds sack Marsch … hope they don’t snatch Carlos

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Carlos hasn't even gone yet and besides that I'm struggling to remember all these managers we've lost when we're doing well.

Can't class Mowbray as he was bound to get the boot from baldy having got relegated from the Prem and having the cheek to question our budget.

Descent never sat well with JP as exampled by Sir Gary. Celtic did us a favour by saving us on compensation.

Hodgson granted. Before that I can only think of Harford and Ardilles and Ossie left when? 1993? So that's three so far in thirty years. Come on Boingy, let's not catastrophise before the event 😊 .

But we were doing well at some things ie the manager being p issed in Spain whilst a local Senor was robbed of his taxi

Or

Putting 10 players behind the ball

Or

Having a mates club - playing out from the back and winning the thickness award for utilising players out of position

Or

Having a rookie coach who parked the bus at Vile then goes and gets sacked at Solihull Motors

Or

Val ball who got your juices flowing at Bournemouth then was found out

Or
    A big fat clueless f ucker who thought Livermore and Reach were Man City class type

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    I agree. Given the amount of times you've beaten us over the years it was about time we got our back and you went down. Revenge is a dish best served cold 😉 .
    We don't seem to have beaten you for fun , a win here or a draw there when you probably expected to beat us perhaps .

In fact I've seen us take some right tonkings at The Hawthorns , a 7-0 in 1989 .

You lot knocked the absolute shyte out of us taking Val , his backroom staff and then our captain .

I wouldn't go as far as to say I hope you suffer the same fate as we did last season and totally collapse if Carlos goes to Leeds .

I'll settle for you lot getting extremely pyssed off about it .

Not so much revenge but more Schadenfreude .

Carlos has signed a new contract yes.

MAGNIFICENT NEWS - He signs a contract extension!!!! I just knew it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    We don't seem to have beaten you for fun , a win here or a draw there when you probably expected to beat us perhaps .

In fact I've seen us take some right tonkings at The Hawthorns , a 7-0 in 1989 .

You lot knocked the absolute shyte out of us taking Val , his backroom staff and then our captain .

I wouldn't go as far as to say I hope you suffer the same fate as we did last season and totally collapse if Carlos goes to Leeds .

We beat you 7-0 in around 2007-8 last game of the season as well.

It’s at Oakwell where we always struggle.

By the way.....Carlos has decided to stay so you can continue to by very slightly miffed!

It was meant to be a tongue in cheek post hence the winky thing (winky thing again 😉 ) . I know our respective records but ta for the recap.

It's just that as a fairly regular away day attendee I'm yet to see us win at your place. Might be a while yet too given Carlos has signed that new deal.

I'm not one to take things for granted though as there's always a chance we get drawn in a Cup at yours at some point in the future (winky thing..... again 😉 ) .

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    We beat you 7-0 in around 2007-8 last game of the season as well.

It’s at Oakwell where we always struggle.

By the way.....Carlos has decided to stay so you can continue to by very slightly miffed!
    Could have signed it because it increases the compensation you'll get if he goes .

Football contracts are about on the same level as the Tories telling the truth .

Could have signed it because it increases the compensation you'll get if he goes .

Football contracts are about on the same level as the Tories telling the truth .
    You found a way to bring politics into it.....very well done! 🙄

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)